Maintenance ???.

samboy

Hi gang.

I have not shot my S410 for months. I checked the pressure last week and it is holding a full charge 

My question is how often should i put a few rounds through it to keep it in good running order.

Thanks all.

48 minutes ago, samboy said:

Hi gang.

I have not shot my S410 for months. I checked the pressure last week and it is holding a full charge 

My question is how often should i put a few rounds through it to keep it in good running order.

Thanks all.

It’s an Air Arms mate, it’ll be fine 😁

It's worth firing every now and again .as the knock open valve can get stuck in the closed position  and get slightly deformed  with all that air pressure forcing it shut constantly. 

Think of your tyre on your car .fine when being constantly used but leave your car for a few months unused and the rubber on the lower side starts to crack .