2 FOXES FROM LAST NIGHT

BICOSDICOS

The first one i shot with my 22.250 using my last 40gr ballist tip bullet,winchester have stopped making the 40gr ers ??? ******,ive now had to change to 50gr.

The second fox was shot by my lamping partner and inlaw with his 243 using 100gr,ive had a t8 on my rifle for 2 years now and would never go back to unsilenced,so when he fired his unsilenced 243,i **** myself as i for got how loud a full bore rifle is,anyway he shot it head on in the chest and you can see where it came out and what a mess it made.

post-8713-1194121208.jpg

post-8713-1194121215.jpg

I must admit I'm not a mod fan. I'm a one shot, one kill per night type of guy - regardless of quarry (when centrefire shooting!). I find this allows me to not be greedy, get carried away and take too many each night. This also affords me to reflect and assess the population dynamics afterwards and figure out if I need to take anymore from that area. But each to our own...after all, it's what makes life interesting! ???

I must admit I'm not a mod fan. I'm a one shot, one kill per night type of guy - regardless of quarry (when centrefire shooting!). I find this allows me to not be greedy, get carried away and take too many each night. This also affords me to reflect and assess the population dynamics afterwards and figure out if I need to take anymore from that area. But each to our own...after all, it's what makes life interesting! :lol:

I prefer shooting with the mod anyday a mate of mine got tinnitus in one of his ears (constant ringing for the rest of his life)from shooting its not a nice thing at all and once you get it there is no real cure :P i hate wearing earmuffs or plugs when rifle shooting also with a mod you can clearly tell a hit or a clean miss its hard enough to hear the bullet impact with a un-surpressed centerfire.

I must admit I'm not a mod fan. I'm a one shot, one kill per night type of guy - regardless of quarry (when centrefire shooting!). I find this allows me to not be greedy, get carried away and take too many each night. This also affords me to reflect and assess the population dynamics afterwards and figure out if I need to take anymore from that area. But each to our own...after all, it's what makes life interesting! :lol:

This is a wind up right :)

Nice shooting BICOSDICOS :P:)

I must admit I'm not a mod fan. I'm a one shot, one kill per night type of guy - regardless of quarry (when centrefire shooting!). I find this allows me to not be greedy, get carried away and take too many each night. This also affords me to reflect and assess the population dynamics afterwards and figure out if I need to take anymore from that area. But each to our own...after all, it's what makes life interesting! :good:

I prefer shooting with the mod anyday a mate of mine got tinnitus in one of his ears (constant ringing for the rest of his life)from shooting its not a nice thing at all and once you get it there is no real cure :good: i hate wearing earmuffs or plugs when rifle shooting also with a mod you can clearly tell a hit or a clean miss its hard enough to hear the bullet impact with a un-surpressed centerfire.

Well said Mark and good shooting BISCOSDICOS. :lol:

I must admit I'm not a mod fan. I'm a one shot, one kill per night type of guy - regardless of quarry (when centrefire shooting!). I find this allows me to not be greedy, get carried away and take too many each night. This also affords me to reflect and assess the population dynamics afterwards and figure out if I need to take anymore from that area. But each to our own...after all, it's what makes life interesting! :good:

you have to be kidding, unless you lamp in an area with no houses within a mile or so. Shooting without a mod not only means the shooter, lamper, and vehicle driver need ear protection on but also means everyone nearby knows you've had a shot, with the increased risk of people calling the police as it can be a very significant noise