LANBER GOLD SPORTER DELUXE

IMG_4171.jpegIMG_4169.jpegIMG_4172.jpegIMG_4168.jpeg

Lanber sporter gold deluxe  had it a while and just not getting used. Comes with hard case.  I do have a full set of chokes for it and a key just can’t find them at the minute. 
The gun has been used but in overall very good condition. £300 ovno a bargain at this price   

IMG_4169.jpeg

IMG_4171.jpeg

IMG_4172.jpeg

IMG_4166.jpeg

IMG_4168.jpeg

IMG_4180.jpeg

I think he was apologising for mentioning what looked like a crack. I don't believe he was questioning your honesty.

I am a little surprised you haven't had more interest in the gun, as it looks great value and in excellent condition.

2 hours ago, ninjaferret said:

I don’t know what you mean I’ve been honest. ?

Definitely not accusing you of being dishonest, was just apologising for highlighting something that has been pointed out before, the first time you advertised this gun. To me, and to others obviously, that looks like a crack. You say it isn't, so it isn't. Best of luck with the sale 👍😇

1 hour ago, JKD said:

Definitely not accusing you of being dishonest, was just apologising for highlighting something that has been pointed out before, the first time you advertised this gun. To me, and to others obviously, that looks like a crack. You say it isn't, so it isn't. Best of luck with the sale 👍😇

It is a mark in the blueing or whatever you want to call it   If I had any thoughts that that was a crack I’d be scrapping the gun.