Couple of forays

Shot a flightline last sat there was about 8 lines stretching the length of a farm track probably 1/2 mile long heading to a long thin strip of barley  Ii  shot one line near where I could pick birds  the other lines were across standing crops I picked 27 lost a few shot a different line today same land and it was heaving with birds they all got up to one of the shots late in the day and must of been over a 1000 birds in the sky  if you could get on the end of these flightlines you would need a lot of cartridges and a trailer to take the birds away we used to shoot this field but farmer decided he didn't want us shooting anything on his  land anymore for reasons I still Don't know or understand  anyway picked 35 and lost a few 

1871047242_20240629_1731212.jpg.8004e66c3f5a201fa18e257d014ad234.jpg777824638_20240622_1804272.jpg.4af1b88c9ac1fbe340313fcc8956f967.jpg

That would had been a nice afternoon on the crop itself let alone a flight line , you had a lovely afternoon to be outdoors and ended up with a very respectable bag , far better than blazing away at the clay variety .    MM

Real shame on the farmers decision to stop you shooting on the ground the pigeons were really going to! 
But well done for making the best of the situation, I do very much enjoy flightline shooting when the opportunity arises.