Insurance on a moped .

team tractor

On the search for a moped for my son in a years time I found an aprilia rs 50 for a grand . 
I tried the insurance 😂😂😂

£3500 - £8000

we bought a few scooters off here but the 50 looks bent from a crash so he’s using it to play on in my yard.

i asked the Japanese dealers and found out they no longer make 50s .

looks like a cheap Chinese scooter is on the cards in a years time . £980 insurance. 

35 minutes ago, serrac said:

Maybe due to the risk of being rammed by Police cars 😏

yes my wife was rammed in her car by the police , they were in silent pursuit we were told and they stood around laughing and joking and i had to get my insurance to sort it out . So i hope they learn to drive a bit better and they were the armed police too  👎

18 hours ago, scooby1 said:

yes my wife was rammed in her car by the police , they were in silent pursuit we were told and they stood around laughing and joking and i had to get my insurance to sort it out . So i hope they learn to drive a bit better and they were the armed police too  👎

Not good, hope she wasn't hurt.
My comment was a tongue in cheek reference to Scotland Yard authorising police drivers to take out crims on mopeds by ramming them.
https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/21/police-officers-following-orders-tactically-ram-moped-thieves-face-criminal-charges-9279536/

20 hours ago, serrac said:

Maybe due to the risk of being rammed by Police cars 😏

Which as a Motorcyclist I whole heartedly agree with. Motorcycle insurance is going through the roof partly because of a massive surge in thefts because the thieving scroats have got used to being relatively safe from the  Police effectively apprehending them, if they know they will get hurt perhaps they will be less likely to steal in the first place.