Pellpax

scooby1

Placed an order for a Air Rifle Magazine over 4 weeks ago , I call them today and they said they are still waiting for there distributors to send the item / stock  in !

Has anyone else had this when ordering stuff from them ?

Pellpax is only a few miles from my parents gaff, i have been in there a few times, and they seem nice enough.

Im guessing if it was in stock on the website, then you should have had it by now, if not, then wait out for it to be in stock?

On 22/07/2024 at 11:25, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, Did it say on web site in stock ?? what rifle ??

it was for a air rifle Magazine and it was online

1 hour ago, BobbyH said:

Pellpax is only a few miles from my parents gaff, i have been in there a few times, and they seem nice enough.

Im guessing if it was in stock on the website, then you should have had it by now, if not, then wait out for it to be in stock?

its been 4 weeks and they still dont have it in stock and when i went on the website they were showing it to be in stock

13 hours ago, countryman said:

I have had one gun from them and the service to be fair was pretty good, I would use them again as they deliver to your door.

i will see if i buy from them as after this wait i am not sure 

Ignore this, it was Solware not pellpax, and I have just checked it is still showing as in stock.

Do not trust the 'in stock', I was after a discontinued scope and Solware were showing one in stock.

I emailed them before placing any order and got a reply saying the online 'in stock was not an up to date representation of their stock, and the scope I was after was not in stock. They also said they would update the website. 

Well I was still.searching for at least a week and it was still coming up as in stock on solware's website. Probably still is.

I wonder how long I would have been waiting for them to get stock of a discontinued scope, if I had just placed the order without checking.........

I wonder how long it would have been for them to start the refund process.....

Edited by Newbie to this
Wrong company

4 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, I seem to be a bit lost on this Thread started by Scooby1 about Pellpax and then Newbie to this about Soleware 🤔, no mention on what Air rifle which i presume a PCP 🤔, How are PW members suppose to help if you do not reply 🤔,

Mine clearly states this

On 23/07/2024 at 12:19, Newbie to this said:

Ignore this, it was Solware not pellpax

And this

584811523_Screenshot_20240724_124246_SamsungInternet.jpg.1344026d6d0c5193a5230256590a1506.jpg

But was making a point about some websites showing 'in stock'. When they clearly did not have the item 'in stock'

Edited by Newbie to this

2 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

Mine clearly states this

And this

584811523_Screenshot_20240724_124246_SamsungInternet.jpg.1344026d6d0c5193a5230256590a1506.jpg

But was making a point about some websites showing 'in stock'. When they clearly did not have the item 'in stock'

Hello, Ok that sounds reasonable, saying this there are posts all the time on the AGF like this, it is very poor show of any company to take money with no stock but not showing on web site