Fox Hunting

Rimfire

RTR,

Similar situation to the hunt kennel is seen my many small clay pigeon clubs. My local clay club has been around for over 30 years. The last five years has seen houses being built within 1 mile of the club field, and newbies moving in. This has had the effect that we are now only allowed to shoot between the hours of 10am and 12 noon on a Sunday.

In this way, shooting is already affected by politics.

• 4 weeks later...
In the same paper is a story about how butchers will not be allowed to give away bones for dogs.

Bonkers.

This new regulation is brought to you by.......

The EU Commision.

I visited France last year, and they seemed surprised that we actually take these silly rules lying down, and that we dont just ignore them.

Are the Brits stupid or what?

Fox Hunting banned :lol: madness.. dont go any myself but intend to.

if anyone gets a sheep/lamb or anything dead from a fox, go to your local council or partically Number 10 and drop the carcase on the doorstep. happened with my local council a few years back.. they soon lifted the ban, it was a ban against fox's for 1month or something while testing was being done.

Aled

every time this government is up agaginst the wall, eg the war in Iraq, NHS shortages they come back with a proposed policy that will appease the woollies out there. This is a pathetic attempt to bolster support for labour when their majority looks threatened or their popularity starts to flag. Hunting will never be banned under this government. If they were going to do it at all they would have done it within months of winning the election and thus giving themselves four years to appease the hunters who have been robbed of their sport.

jimDfish

P.S I am not a great fan of hunting with horse and hound but feel that anyone who wishes to partake should be allowed to without any interference from that wide mouthed smarmy gobsh#te and his backward thinking militant sycophants ( the government, just in case you did not recognise the description given above )