niiiiiiice pants babe'

new to the flock

T'wasn't me that complained.....(I was actually the one on the right) :good:

Probably start a fight here, but what the heck. It's was a couple of bottoms in unflattering red suits which caused you boys to be a bit....cor blimey love, and that one on the left is a big bottom (hence why I said I was on the right) but really I don't see why anyone would complain. They weren't naked or in a pose that was explicit or nasty.

Still that's why the world is such an interestingly diverse place to live.

At the request of two of our female posters, who felt this post was degrading and childish I have removed this post.

NTTF

Understand your predicament, and despite the fact I have almost 3 years experience of being the voice of reason on PW a moderators life is not for me,

This political correctness thing is getting out of hand how can a pic of two cute butts be degrading? If I had a butt like that I would want to show everyone mine (in a camo thong)

I don't think it was just the pictures, but rather some of the comments that followed and were steadily getting worse.

Fair enough then if it was the comments. I glanced this morning but there wasn't anything in poor taste posted at that time.

So not removed because of the picture but because of poor quality comments, boys you've only got yourselves to blame then.

I'm off for a G&T to try and erase the Pavman camo thong image.......

I don't think it was just the pictures, but rather some of the comments that followed and were steadily getting worse.

Fair enough then if it was the comments. I glanced this morning but there wasn't anything in poor taste posted at that time.

So not removed because of the picture but because of poor quality comments, boys you've only got yourselves to blame then.

I'm off for a G&T to try and erase the Pavman camo thong image.......

Jonsey, I am offended hang your head in shame that you should make me feel I have an inferior butt and poke fun at me in front of the good and decent folk on PW, you can only make amends by sending a cheque for £100 which I will donate to a pub charity of my choice

Mr Pavman Sir, from the heart of my bottom I am so very sorry for the offence that I have caused you and the upset that you are clearly experiencing. I don’t know what happened to cause my acerbic outburst.

I have been assured by other PW members, all of which have seen your butt that it is the finest example of a bottom I could ever wish to see. Therefore please send photo’s by PM immediately.

Now the £100 donation to a charity of your choice, well the kind Mr Tosspot has agreed to pay this for me as he knows I am a lowly paid Computer Programmer and he is a rich man with many excellent qualities of which there are too many to mention on this ‘ere site.

Again I am pleading for forgiveness but rest assured I will say as my penance, the rosary three times before supper.

Mr Pavman Sir, from the heart of my bottom I am so very sorry for the offence that I have caused you and the upset that you are clearly experiencing. I don’t know what happened to cause my acerbic outburst.

I have been assured by other PW members, all of which have seen your butt that it is the finest example of a bottom I could ever wish to see. Therefore please send photo’s by PM immediately.

Now the £100 donation to a charity of your choice, well the kind Mr Tosspot has agreed to pay this for me as he knows I am a lowly paid Computer Programmer and he is a rich man with many excellent qualities of which there are too many to mention on this ‘ere site.

Again I am pleading for forgiveness but rest assured I will say as my penance, the rosary three times before supper.

Apology accepted, do others really think I have a nice bottom :good:

At the request of two of our female posters, who felt this post was degrading and childish I have removed this post.

NTTF

Would you please confirm the two Ladies have no objection to posts of Fox Cubs with their brains blown out, as they seem to have not raised an objection prior, can one also assume all is well in the degrading and childish brains blow out post department going forward and its just the cute bottom post that has caused offence, whilst this in its self may seem a tad silly there is a wider implication to consider and this one has really got my heckles raised :good:

NTTF

Would you please confirm the two Ladies have no objection to posts of Fox Cubs with their brains blown out, as they seem to have not raised an objection prior, can one also assume all is well in the degrading and childish brains blow out post department going forward and its just the cute bottom post that has caused offence, whilst this in its self may seem a tad silly there is a wider implication to consider and this one has really got my heckles raised :good:

a very valid point, brought up from the very valid member from suffolk, here here the cry, by the way pictures of your bottom are still on the wall of the bar here in edmonton, a list of numbers to contact can be forwarded for the right price :good::good:

Martin