SPEEDING

ME

Guest The Outlaw
[indeed, but his FEO might be trawling around on here.....

***** - paranoid piffle !

If my FEO is reading................ I got done for speeding (like many others) and I got a fair fine, which I paid :good:

If the council are reading.......... I put some plastic in with my cardboard recycling last week :lol:

If the tax man is reading........... I claimed for the Dartford Tunnel toll fee once when I really went Northbound :lol:

If my wife is reading..................I once looked down a ladies top on a stag do :lol:

If my mum is reading................ That wet patch on the carpet when I was seventeen wasn't "the dog" :lol:

Got to go now there are "men in suits" at the door !!! :no::lol::good:

What about the Dartford river crossing scandal, have they caught up with for that one yet? :yp:

Tony

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly different but its to do with speeding my son lives in London and when he applied for his shotgun and FAC he was asked if he had any speeding charges.

When asked why he was told if you have it will save us processing your application because you will be turned down flat..

He hadn't any and 8 months later his ticket came through after i spent time on the phone to them complaining.

he does not even hold any guns its just so mine are on his ticket if anything happens to me, he only shoots when home with me.. :lol:

Mike, sort it out - I can't make head nor tail of what you are saying!

Just for you Andy

My son lives in London

I asked him to apply for a FAC And SGC because i live alone if anything happened to me he would be able to get access to the guns and sell them without the police being informed.

Are you still with me...

Right When he spoke to the FEO to ask for an application form he was asked if he had any speeding convictions.

When Richard asked why he was told if he had he would be turned down flat and they would not sent out the forms..

His licence is clean but it took 8 months to be issued and that was with me ringing the FEO on more than one occasion to push things along.

His ticket does not have any guns named on it, it states that he is allowed to use any gun that is named on my ticket with same restrictions (if any) that are on my ticket.

Hope that has made it plainer

Edited by hawkeye

I live in London have points, no problem with SGC and took about 6-8 weeks to come through from memory.

A few points doesn't make you irresponsible and not worthy of a SGC,

Having said that - Might depend on what the points are for:

Dangerous Driving

Driving without due care and attention

Drink Driving

Suppose it makes you think.......

Slightly different but its to do with speeding my son lives in London and when he applied for his shotgun and FAC he was asked if he had any speeding charges.

When asked why he was told if you have it will save us processing your application because you will be turned down flat..

He hadn't any and 8 months later his ticket came through after i spent time on the phone to them complaining.

he does not even hold any guns its just so mine are on his ticket if anything happens to me, he only shoots when home with me.. :lol:

Just for you Andy

My son lives in London

I asked him to apply for a FAC And SGC because i live alone if anything happened to me he would be able to get access to the guns and sell them without the police being informed.

Are you still with me...

Right When he spoke to the FEO to ask for an application form he was asked if he had any speeding convictions.

When Richard asked why he was told if he had he would be turned down flat and they would not sent out the forms..

His licence is clean but it took 8 months to be issued and that was with me ringing the FEO on more than one occasion to push things along.

His ticket does not have any guns named on it, it states that he is allowed to use any gun that is named on my ticket with same restrictions (if any) that are on my ticket.

That actually makes lots of sense.

I suppose I should get LV's gun put on my license for when they come to lock him up.

Just for you Andy

My son lives in London

Are you still with me...

That actually makes lots of sense.

I suppose I should get LV's gun put on my license for when they come to lock him up.

Now that does make sense :good::lol: :lol:

:lol::):):):):):):):):):):):)

I called the Court Service today and got the bad news !

£ 75.00 fine and 3 points on my licence !! :lol::lol:

What a joke ! What a waste of time !

I was in the wrong speeding I know and even though I have to pay the fine I think that is so pathetic ! I was prepared for a £500.00 fine and 6 points !!!

Oh well the Beretta Extrema II is now on order thanks to our **** legal system and court service :lol::lol::lol:

They could have taken your sgc mate irisponsable action (BE VERY CAREFULL AS TO WHAT YOU WRIGHT ON FORUMS )

I think there's a lot more said on here an FEO would be interested in than someone getting a speeding ticket.