Essex v Bucks

Bagsy

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one will not be attending the shoot having been banned from Outlaw's new forum.

I tried to log in and was presented with:

You have been banned from this forum.

Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

Shocking treatment and so much for the new caring sharing forum? A tad hypocritical me thinks.

Besides who wants to be a member of a forum where you can't say gaylordian. :blush:

I will of course be setting up my own new forum and would invite anyone to PM me or phone me to hear my side of the story and obtain the legendary "Mungler's home made meat pie" recipe. Further, I demand a bring back Mungler poll forthwith. <wokka wokka>

Edited by Mungler

You aint been baned mugler I asked what happened and the admin guy took off the posts to everything and didnt realise it kicked you off ask mc he has started a thread about it "Bring back mungler" :blush:

Outlaw cant do the button of doom he can onl take posts off the baning is done by admin

soz but jnr is at school still so this reads wrong soz O W

OK,

So if this mornings talk was understood, we need to arrange meeting up somewhere to travel up to Bucks on the 17th February. I am waiting for the ******* to confirm times & directions, but would like to confirm the Essex "team"

LV

MartinCavie

Markio

Tosspot (will meet us there)

Evil Elvis

Bagsy

Trotter

Picture Perfect

Broken Man

I will put Mung as a maybe.

So on my reckoning we need 2-3 cars to go up in. I am happy to drive for one.

LV

I don't feel so bad about shooting for the Bucks team now that you've got a Sussex ringer in there..!! :P:lol::lol:

Cat.

Mr Pott is our "wildcard".

You will be too busy kissing and making up with MartinCavie to be worrying about the rest of us.

:oops::lol::good:

Edited by LV

Right then.

Drayton Parslow is basically Milton Keynes. We need to be there at 11am. I have a client in Milton Keynes and that journey can be 45 mins if hammering it and on a good traffic day or 90 minutes if we take it easy.

I suggest we meet up at mine for 9am (Billericay) or Mungs (Shenfield)...if he is coming. Meeting at 9am leaves time for the tardy ones and the A12 traffic for MC & Markio.

--->******* GROUND HERE<--- This ground is FIBRE WAD ONLY.

Just to re-confirm we are talking about SUNDAY 17th February 2008.

Edited by LV

I suggest we meet up at mine for 9am (Billericay) or Mungs (Shenfield)...if he is coming. Meeting at 9am leaves time for the tardy ones and the A12 traffic for MC & Markio.

Sounds spot on. I don't mind driving either but the boot in my car is ****, i'm sure we can figure it out on the day. :good:

Martin, not sure if it's any easier for us to get down the A12 together considering it'll prob take just as long for one of us to get to the others as would to get to Matt's/Andy's.

Just a few of us then! Looks like some good shots on both teams, i'll keep a low profile i think. :lol:

Markio,

The scores are going to be worked on the AVERAGE score of the team. They may have Mongacat but they have a load of girls in their team too...I am hoping the girls will bring down their averages !!! :good::oops::P

Edited by LV