Essex v Bucks

Bagsy

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony,

Get banger in the team............you know it makes sense, he will whoop those Essex pansies way out of sight. :good:

If tosspot's shooting for Essex, then the Bucks team are gonna need a ringer or two..??

Cat.

I thought they already had at least one, or are you moving to Bucks in the new year Cat?

Tony,

Get banger in the team............you know it makes sense, he will whoop those Essex pansies way out of sight. :good:

If tosspot's shooting for Essex, then the Bucks team are gonna need a ringer or two..??

Cat.

I thought they already had at least one, or are you moving to Bucks in the new year Cat?

Nah, don't need to move to Bucks, if I climb onto the roof of my house, I can see Bucks, so I think that qualifies me.

Cat.

Surely if enough people from each county came forward, it could be a 3 way or 4 way competition?

Either way, can someone PM me about this day out as a reminder towards the back end of January?

At this rate (and I know I just added to it) it will be about 200 pages long by then, and I won't be reading through all that :good:

Guest The Outlaw

No prob Stuartp I will pm you nearer the time, as for a multi county shoot it could be good but we have to be aware of the

numbers going as we dont want to flood the Drayton shoot and cause ourselves lots of que probs.

We can do different dates and stuff, but logisticly it could turn into a nightmare.

Tony

hi

It would be great to shoot with you guys.

Like i said i'm comming back into it at the moment, so i don't know about a ringer more like dinger.but with young cat helping me out who knows. :good:

Are we going to the pub after :big_boss:

I to am about 1 mile from border

banger

Guest The Outlaw

As BrowningGTS pointed out there is a good pub called the Betsy Wyne down the road that does

some great food so if the others are up for it I will be going with Calamity Jane.

Tony

hi

It would be great to shoot with you guys.

Like i said i'm comming back into it at the moment, so i don't know about a ringer more like dinger.but with young cat helping me out who knows. :huh:

Are we going to the pub after :lol:

I to am about 1 mile from border

banger

Yes, if banger offloads those several bags of sand he's carrying at the moment, the Essex mob will be whooped out of sight. :lol:

Cat.

Hhhmm, seems to me the dice is being loaded against the Essex guys, Not fair at all, I B,Man1 Hereby state I will not be part of such skullduggery and will step foreward and pledge to shoot for the blokes who have given me the most flak on my time on this forum!!!( thats if they accept me) seems friend outlaw is mounting a all out war to beat the Essex guys by calling in as many bounty hunters that he can. ...... How about it L V, mung, bagsy, Lb, EE and the rest of you guys?, :huh::lol::lol:

Guest The Outlaw

I will add banger to the team but the Essex Mafia have to get themselves a couple of pinkies.

We already have more bods than them so we need to balance it out.

I'm ok with it are they?

Tony

Sounds like it will be Essex v's Rest of England.

We will have to get the Essex massive some Suffolk support at this rate. laugh.gif

Tony

You see I am aware they are a load of billy no mates so I said the sides could be evened up with the

Suffolk billy no mates. :huh:

So dont you go deserting us Ron.

Tony

Sounds like it will be Essex v's Rest of England.

We will have to get the Essex massive some Suffolk support at this rate. laugh.gif

Suffolk billy no mates. :lol:

So dont you go deserting us Ron.

Tony

I'll have you know that our country cousins from East Anglia are great shooters. Having three eyes, six fingers and webbed feet can work in their advantage.

:P:lol::rolleyes:

Yep, after taking wise council from a respected PW member I, in order to be seen as a impartial witness will not shoot for any of the teams, instead I might just turn up as a interested observer, and go round barracking shooters from both sides where and when as seen to be necesary!!! :rolleyes::lol::P

Yep, after taking wise council from a respected PW member I, in order to be seen as a impartial witness will not shoot for any of the teams, instead I might just turn up as a interested observer, and go round barracking shooters from both sides where and when as seen to be necesary!!! :rolleyes::lol::P

Ron,

You can hide in the trees and clean up any clays I miss ! :lol:

LV

Yep, after taking wise council from a respected PW member I, in order to be seen as a impartial witness will not shoot for any of the teams, instead I might just turn up as a interested observer, and go round barracking shooters from both sides where and when as seen to be necesary!!! :P:lol::lol:

Ron,

You can hide in the trees and clean up any clays I miss ! :lol:

LV

Not now LV, I have been hiding in the woods (Near the Girls school) my case comes up next week!!! :P:oops:

• 2 weeks later...