good for some, me especiall :)

flash

a few weeks ago the sportsman gun shop moved it premises next to the exeter garage. now an even bigger and better store. with some real bargains to be had. nothing better to do tomorrow afternoon. so i take up the very strenuous challenge of exploring a gun shop for the good of PW. i bid you all fair well. i may be some time :rolleyes:

Have a good one :lol: :lol:

I have spent a LOT of time in gunshops before too. Either talking, or getting permision to mooch in the ammo sotrage, or gun storage areas of my local. Some nice bits and peices stowed away that are not on display sale. The fact that I worked there helps.. I get trade price on everything from rifles to bore patches.

I have spent more money in that shop then any other shop, or items ever. :rolleyes: and now I am saving up to buy my next rifle(s) setup for Deer stalking.

(might notice me selling varius items in the sale section :) )

Have a good time there! make sure they keep you topped up with coffee or tea. Oh and if you buy something, no matter how small every couple of hours, that helps I find :P

i havent been there, but have the direction from my unce, which are kind of dodgy. they are on the industrial estate next to the services. in two warehouses for the shop. witha very big sign saying sportsman. i will get there postcode tomorrow if i can.

flash would that be jun 31 on the m5.

It's on the "Trade City" industrial estate, 19 Apple Lane, Exeter. EX1 5GL 01392 354854.

Come off at the Exeter sevices and follow the signs for Middlemoor, you will come to a cross roads after another roundabout on the left is trade city industrial estate. It's opposite the park and ride if you get lost. Enter the estate and drive up past the Bishop's Court quarry and its there on your right.

Lovely set up and loads of parking.

Speak to Gary (owner) or his brother Andy for the best deals. Abu the manager is very helpful, if it's not in stock they'll get it in.

Happy shopping. :rolleyes:

you big x factor fan flash. thats big pants cowell on your tv. In fact it looks suspiciously like a computer monitor. that would suggest that you are watching it on line and that would not happen by accident. There is no " it just happened to be on" or " I was just flicking through" X factor with intent says I.

JDF