Help!! I need more ferrets.

Nicky

Can anyone help me?? I recently lost my Hob Sid, it was a really sad day as I have never lost one before. I had hand reared him from birth with the help of my son. I now only have my Jill and she is really missing the company.

Has anyone got any spare ferrets that can come to a really good home? I live in Leicester and don't mind traveling up to 50 miles.

Please help.. :yp:

I was using a collar, he went down 15 feet and latched onto a rabbit. It was too deep to dig out. I waited for 3 hours till it was dark before leaving. I put his carry box in the hedge with the door open incase he came out in the night. I went back the next the morning but there was no sign of him.

hope you find him..................its heartbreaking when it happens

I once lost one that have fallen into a mine shaft that was burried in earth pile of Corus..................the rabbits were in the mound.....and he was in a 90 ft ravine of solid iron ore.......

terrible day :lol: :(

If you dont get sorted I could sort you out with one around Feb time :good:

I was using a collar, he went down 15 feet and latched onto a rabbit. It was too deep to dig out. I waited for 3 hours till it was dark before leaving. I put his carry box in the hedge with the door open incase he came out in the night. I went back the next the morning but there was no sign of him.

****. :(

Don't give up mate, I would have a walk round with the finder a few times a day if possible as he may have moved on into other burys and you could pick him up. You may have a stroke of luck. The collar batteries last longer than you would think. :good: Also I suggest leaving a few baited cage traps out as you may catch him in there too. As mentioned above inform local rescue shelters and landowners or farmers.

Keep us posted!

FM :lol:

Don't give up hope.I lost one of my hobs and looked every day for 2 weeks but no luck.

Decided to buy 2 gills in replacement and then on the way back home I called in local shop and there was a sign on the door.ANYBODY LOST A FERRET :lol:

That was 3 weeks later and he was about a mile from where I lost him,he was a bit thin and had been in a fight or two but he is now back on top form :lol::friends::friends:

Trouble is I now have 4 ferrets to look after :ernyha::drinks:

Sweepy

Dont give up and tell every1 in the local area my friend lost his while he was playing it in the garden he told alot of people and a week later it came back into the garden BUT that wasnt the end 3 days later it bit through the mesh on its hutch and escaped i went down to help look for him but no sign then 2 weeks later a local man who also keeps ferrets rang him and said have you still lost your ferret so he ran up to his alotment and there he was (with 6 dead doves) but at least he is safe now and he is still a excellant worker