optical illusion.......

trakker01

If it's an optical illusion?

How come when she is rotating clockwise her right hand is by her side, and left arm outstretched. When she is rotating anti clockwise her left hand is by her side, and right arm outstretched.

It is just a randomly alternating gif.

Seems a bit of humble pie in in order.

If you watch her as she jumps you can stop the rotation completely, simply by leaning you head to one side then the other. If you look at he shadow of her feet then when they are at the furthest away from each other, simply lean your head to one side and she will rotate in that direction.

If it's an optical illusion?

How come when she is rotating clockwise her right hand is by her side, and left arm outstretched. When she is rotating anti clockwise her left hand is by her side, and right arm outstretched.

It is just a randomly alternating gif.

Seems a bit of humble pie in in order.

If you watch her as she jumps you can stop the rotation completely, simply by leaning you head to one side then the other. If you look at he shadow of her feet then when they are at the furthest away from each other, simply lean your head to one side and she will rotate in that direction.

...and then fall out of bed! :good:

Guest The Outlaw

I'm not looking anymore because everytime I do it has changed.

Have you been at your Christmas tipple yet Axe?

If I stare at it for to long I feel drunk, maybe this is what you are experiencing mate :lol:

Tony