E Rizzini

gixer1

I am looking at a E Rizzini o/u multichoke with 27" barrels and i have the serial number off the gun, i was wondering if anyone ca tell me -

1) what type of gun this is I.E trap, sport etc

2) what sort of value this gun would be.

3) what model it is like sideplate, deluxe etc

It is immaculate condition but i'm not too sure of the age, can i find this out from the serial number???

Thanks,

Garry.

Edited by gixer1

I am looking at a E Rizzini o/u multichoke with 27" barrels and i have the serial number off the gun, i was wondering if anyone ca tell me -

1) what type of gun this is I.E trap, sport etc

2) what sort of value this gun would be.

3) what model it is like sideplate, deluxe etc

It is immaculate condition but i'm not too sure of the age, can i find this out from the serial number???

Thanks,

Garry.

Rizzini is a top Italian gun maker as far as my research into my 10 Bore pulled up, I have a Lincoln inported by a local smith and made by Rizzini around the 1970S and they are know for a quality of build so whatever you have it has a good pedigree I believe a marraige joined them to Fausti another top outfit

http://www.ukgunroom.com/viewGun.jsp?id=12558

E Rizzini or Emilio Rizzini are the cheaper one, B Rizzini are the more expensive ones.

Either way they are not bad, this one will be a sporting style clay gun, depending on what is engraved on the sideplates will tell you how old it is.

If it has a gamescene then it is one of the newer ones, if it has shallow scroll work it is about 15-20 years old, and if it has deep scroll work it is one of the early ones.

Look up Pegasus Firearms as they are the authority on these.

email rizzini with the number and they will tell you the year of the gun like i did

would you have an e-mail address???

and £150 seems a bit cheap as i can't find a good example on the net or in any dealer for less than £250!!

is the £150 accurate???

thanks for the input.