Shaggy's Weekly Round Up

ShaggyRS6

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked all the links and like Mungler I was a bit annoyed at the lack of adult entertainment. You know what I mean, like the e-mail from Chantelle who is bored and sends me her addy so I can talk to her, but I did find two absoulute pearlers. The first one is that the Royal Navy has decided to stop killing Goats ??? When did they start then :lol::lol::lol: The second being the Kosher phone service. For that and that alone I want a weekly round up ???

Now if he could only get up as early on a Sunday as he does on a weekday..................... :good:

LB

Shaggy in contrast to the general consensus on your post mate, i found it very interesting.

posts/news/information provided by people like this let some of us broaden our horizons from what we already regularly use and know, lateral knowledge i like to call it, and no matter what field of work your in, the chance is some day a little lateral thinking has to come into play, and it is exposure to varied information similar to that which you provided which aids lateral thinking. i for one find myself having to think laterally very often, and the ability to do so i believe is a somewhat great competitive advantage in the work place.

I say keep um coming!

Cheers mate

Ash

Thanks Ash, I went through the post again and I the General Consensus swings my way. At the end of the day its a bit of fun, posted in the correct forum. In hindsight I should not have asked for peoples opinions :good: but being a nice chap I did. People simply need to read or leave alone as they see fit.

I have been a PW member for virtually 5 years, and really dont appreciate being advised by Shaggy that I should not read general banter posts due to his desire to post what I and others believe to be inappropriate stuff on the forum, general banter or not.

I have therefore decided to do something that I have never even considered previously and that is to block his posts. Readers may consider this a little harsh, as not all of his posts are trash.

If anyone else feels the same,but are unsure how to block him please PM me for simple instructions.

webber

LMAO Webber. You do what you gotta do mate. Good luck to you. If you had done that in the first place this thread would not have been viewed nearly a 1000 times and replied too more than 50. In all probability nobody would have posted and I would ave had to find another way to annoy you, generally breathing would have done it by the sounds of things.

Any advertising is good advertising and I thank you for you continued help. :good:

Edited by ShaggyRS6

I think it was Webbers comments that got the interest shown in your post Shaggy you should be thanking him, as for me and the post, didnt do anything for me found quite boring, so if you do decide to do a weekly blog i'll be giving it a miss.

you asked for opinions thats mine its also my choice. Sorry Not For Me.