Grateful land owner

rayo

When a farmer gave me permission to shoot his rape fields he asked if i had any spare pigeons to drop some of for the landowner .The previous times i have been up i have only managed a couple so i went up today (got soaked ) but shot 10 woodys so i thought i would drop them off .I had not met the landowner before so it was with a bit of intrepidation i knocked and asked if they wanted any pigeons to which they replied yes please' so i breasted them and plucked a couple and when i knocked and told them they were done they were over the moon and even offered me £5 for a drink ! which i refused explaining i was more than grateful to be on their land

Then i heard the words everyone wants to hear

Come up when ever you want !! just let the farmer know

:good::no:

When a farmer gave me permission to shoot his rape fields he asked if i had any spare pigeons to drop some of for the landowner .The previous times i have been up i have only managed a couple so i went up today (got soaked ) but shot 10 woodys so i thought i would drop them off .I had not met the landowner before so it was with a bit of intrepidation i knocked and asked if they wanted any pigeons to which they replied yes please' so i breasted them and plucked a couple and when i knocked and told them they were done they were over the moon and even offered me £5 for a drink ! which i refused explaining i was more than grateful to be on their land

Then i heard the words everyone wants to hear

Come up when ever you want !! just let the farmer know

:no::no:

it was the farmer you where talking to and not some random geezer :o :lol::good: