Topics and language.

Cranfield

As I don't read the Anti websites, I don't know what they pick up from this, or other Sporting websites.

I just believe we have a responsibility to represent our sport/service and ourselves, in the best possible light.

In my opinion, misspelling swear words by moving a letter, or inserting asterisks, doesn't make it any better.

Why do they have to be there in the first place ?

I don't criticise grammar, or misspelling (free spell checker here http://www.iespell.com/ :lol: ), but I agree that text speak is difficult to understand.

Its a shame we have lost a few good, sensible, contributing members over the "dumbing down" (their words) of this site.

Long serving members will recognise some of the missing names.

Lets not lose anymore.

i thank you very much Martin, i have thought many times to not go back to the forums after the abuse and critism thrown at me recently, but as i have many good friends on here and this is a forum i enjoy to be on, i agree with you fully that the two main men that run this site for us have done a wonderful job, keep it up guys.

Aled

My comments weren't aimed at anyone specifically, but now and again, there are some posts which are gobbledygook and nobody can understand (ern will vouch for me I'm sure).

Spelling isnt that important, just making sure we write what we want to say.

No offence intended.

PS Lurcherboy - lighten up - my comments about music were purely tongue-in-cheek!!