Kent Game Fair

Sussexboy

Just had a quick read about it - sounds like lots of fun. Any idea if there is an admission price and if it's a thing the whole family would appreciate, or should they be left at home?

Many thanks.

I had a look on the Kent Show Ground website and although the Kent Game Fair is advertised it said entrance charges "TBC".

It is very shooting/fishing orientated, no double glazing, pot pourri stalls, or Travel Agents.

Last year there was an excellent large ferret court, probably the best I have seen, with lots of petting opportunities.

All the stalls you would expect, cooking demos, gundog scurries and demos outside as well.

Just had a quick read about it - sounds like lots of fun. Any idea if there is an admission price and if it's a thing the whole family would appreciate, or should they be left at home?

Many thanks.

I rang them up. The ticket price is:

Pre-booking on the phone: £7

On the day: £9

Discount for young and senior members. (I tried to convince them how young I happen to be (at heart) but they said that didnt count :lol: )

LurcherBoy and Evil Elvis,

I will also be there on Saturday morning, and would be good to meet up with you both :good:

what time are you getting there and what time will you be leaving?

And how will I recognise you guys? :good:

Or can we exchange numbers by PM if thats ok with you guys so when we are there we can get to a meeting point ? I will have missus with me too (just to warn you) :lol:

Let me know pls.

Thanks.

GB

:good:

Might bump into you on Saturday EE, do I call you that or have you a civillian name :good:

Just look for the green noxious clouds, never get a crowd around me for some strange reason....and its Baz.

GB, pm me your mobile no, ill text you when I get there, all the family is going dependant on weather, if the weather is pants will be me and my eldest.

This is me!!!DSC01968.jpg

DSC01964.jpg

The #### run by Abacus will be at the Kent Game Fair - Detling Showground 29-30th March.

PW members are invited to say hello, and you will get 10% of any regularly priced items not on show special already, just mention the post.

I saw signs to a clayshoot, so looks like its worth bringing your gun too.

I will do a free master eye check and gunfit check for anyone who brings their gun along to my stand.

Jerry Parks Young

CPSA Senior Coach

CPSA & BASC Trade member, and member of the Gun Trade Association

the show wasnt too bad at all. Weather was good too, until about 3pm. Met up with Evil Elvis and family. he is a real gent. :lol:

EE,

Many thanks for everything mate. Thanks for helping me through my first clay shoot !!! And most of all, thanks for your patience while watching me miss the targets :lol:

Didnt get to meet LB, I was told he had left the bar by the time I got there (what a light weight eh :lol: )

Also didnt see any particularly funny hats hence didnt get to meet Wdusk2dawnW too.

All in all, it was worth going there, got myself some bits and pieces all at good price.

GB

Edited by GamezBond

Also didnt see any particularly funny hats hence didnt get to meet Wdusk2dawnW too.

GB

Hopefully thats because he is meeting me there tomorrow :good::hmm:

SS

I shall be there rain hail or snow :no:, someone said Detling hill (from M20) was closed for the weekend due to roadworks, can anyone who went today confirm this please?

Anyone going tomorrow that wants to meet up with SS and myself, maybe in the bar for a beer or three please PM, should at the show 11am onwards.

:lol: D2D