Stag Do Tomorrow

Stu S

Ain't it just typical, my stag do is tomorrow, an all day affair, starting with shooting, then lunch, then go-karting, then a break for a couple of hours, then out for a meal and some beers in town.

And last night I come down with some god almighty cold/flu like symptoms that have been making me feel like my head is going to explode like a melon being hit with a sledge hammer.

I'm also very unhappy to say that this morning I felt a bit worse, and again now this afternoon I feel like absolute s*it.

I know I wasn't exactly looking forward to elements of the stag do, like having one, because I'm quite concerned about what my mates are planning for me, but I was at least looking forward to a day out with my friends and family, and at this rate I'll be sitting in the club houses and restaurant with a nice hot mug of lemsip instead of coffee or beer.

Life is soooooooooooooooooooooo unfair...................................... :good:

Stu

If i did that a cold would be the very least of my concerns!

I think highest on the priority list would be figuring out how to keep my nuts in the right place! :good:

Going home now, (after a slight detour to the ground to pick out stands for the shoot) and am probably going to go to bed and dose myself up.

May well post tomorrow afternoon, but more likely to be Monday or Tuesday!

Laters!

Stu

Suggest you go to bed as early as possible tonight, a good nights sleep is best way to get over any cold, then tomorrow dose yourself up with something like Sudafed (NON-DROWSEY) which has stuff in it to pick you up then enjoy the day, once you get to the evening hopefully you'll be too hammered to care.

Make sure you check that whatever medicine you take is ok with alcohol, I once took a couple of large glugs of Benylin, had 3 pints and woke up with my pants on my head and still no idea what happened.

By the way I'm not a doctor so this advice is in no way medically endorsed it's just what I've done in similar situations

Make sure you check that whatever medicine you take is ok with alcohol, I once took a couple of large glugs of Benylin, had 3 pints and woke up with my pants on my head and still no idea what happened.

:good::lol: :lol: :lol::P Brilliant! Not the old, i only had three pints routine! :good:

:lol: :lol: :lol::P;) Brilliant! Not the old, i only had three pints routine! :good:

Honest Benylin and alcohol make strange things happen :good: