I ate too much and now I feel sick

ME

I have just had a massive curry (washed down by 6 bottles of Becks) and now I feel sick. :lol:

I had poppadoms to start - spicy & plain, mango chutney and that mint sauce stuff

Prawn Puree for a warm up

Lamb Madras, Sag Bhagee and a Chicken Tikka Biryani.

I would not normally tell you all this but I know that Mung loves a curry and is is currently doing a "shake only" diet (not a double entendre)

Anyone else want to share with Mung what they had for dinner...... :yes::hmm:

EDIT: I am told that Mung can eat dust on his diet -

Edited by LV

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just had a massive curry (washed down by 6 bottles of Becks) and now I feel sick. :lol:

I had poppadoms to start - spicy & plain, mango chutney and that mint sauce stuff

I would not normally tell you all this but I know that Mung loves a curry and is is currently doing a "shake only" diet (not a double entendre)

Anyone else want to share with Mung what they had for dinner...... :hmm::D

take cover lads he's going to explode :yes:

Hey LV.....toilet rolls in the fridge tonight then....ready for the morning! :yes:

Roger that tango.

Two of...just in case ! :lol:

Magazine rack in the throne room is also well stocked.

Will put the "Crime Scene - Beware" tape around the bog tomorrow if / when I come out...

Anyone else want to share with Mung what they had for dinner...... :yes::hmm:

EDIT: I am told that Mung can eat dust on his diet -

Get ooooot fer a weee sniff 'o fresh air lad! that and a good walk.. always does the trick for me.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge steak & kidney pie :hmm:

It's good, this diet :lol:

I was out in Bramhall at lunchtime and bought a Mexican Chicken sandwich (massive) in Hampsons, and they had a promotion on. I could have a stonking great "cake of the day" to go with it for an extra 40p. So I had a **** off great chocolate squidgy toffee cake thingey :D:) :)

Later on, I had to go to Sainsburys and I couldn't resist a bag of Chicken Tikka Samosas :yes:

Think the diet's ******

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge steak & kidney pie :hmm:

It's good, this diet :lol:

I was out in Bramhall at lunchtime and bought a Mexican Chicken sandwich (massive) in Hampsons, and they had a promotion on. I could have a stonking great "cake of the day" to go with it for an extra 40p. So I had a **** off great chocolate squidgy toffee cake thingey :D:) :)

Later on, I had to go to Sainsburys and I couldn't resist a bag of Chicken Tikka Samosas :yes:

Think the diet's ******

I have just chomped my way through a full size 400gram S&K pie myself + 3 cans of Boddintons Draught Bitter :) Feeling about ready for a few hours sleep and another hard days work out doors in the cold.

EDIT: got the pie from a Local butchery, and it was darn tasty! freshly made, and sold in a paper bag not the usual mass production plastic packed junk. I have now decided to avoid supermarkets and buy as much as I can afford locally.

Edited by Hunter