I ate too much and now I feel sick

ME

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 weeks done now.

19 stone 8 lbs to 15 stone 9 lbs. Waist 52" to 34".

4 stone in 9 weeks in round numbers.

Target weight 14 stone 2 lbs.

You scrawny wretch :look: :good::lol:

Well done, that man :look:

Are you confident that you won't hit the pies and put it all on again :lol:

500 Calories :look: 8 pints of water :look: I'm surprised you could stomache a swim after all that! Did you seek any advice from the Doctor before starting the diet? And how has your body reacted to such a drastic change in your lifestyle?

I am pretty concerned about sticking it back on, but at the same time I know that it took 10 years originally for the weight to creep on and if needs be I can get it shifted again in 9 weeks flat. Also, not doing any diet because of a concern of sticking it back on is just nonsense. Once it's off, only you are responsible for it staying off or going back on.

The diet breaks bad habits - by restricted eating for a minimum of 2 months (you can only eat what they give you and drink water or black coffee) you become very aware of how much mindless automated grazing previously occurred.

There is some educational content on it like ideal BMIs, calories and fat grams you should be consuming to maintain your weight etc. but I don't know a fat person on the planet who couldn't write a diet book from start to finish - we all know the score, we just choose to ignore it.

I couldn't recommend it enough.

Indeed, one bloke (a driving instructor) who started at the same time as me was a full on diabetic and had been for years. His doctor confirmed 2 weeks ago that he no longer has diabetes. That is phenomenal for him.

Before going on the diet you have to get checked out by your quack to make sure you won't die etc but to be honest unless you have an existing serious condition the check is fairly meaningless - my surgery nurse just took my blood pressure, stamped the card and sent me on my way.

i wish i cud afford it lol

I am surprised you need to be on a diet, being a ruminant!

Im suprised you cant afford to drink eight pints of water a day and consume 500 calories only.

i get mine free from the tap.

Well done mung and it is a special day for the fish as well.

This is my 1000th post.

its taken four years but I have got there.

JDF

I have just had a massive curry (washed down by 6 bottles of Becks) and now I feel sick. :look:

I had poppadoms to start - spicy & plain, mango chutney and that mint sauce stuff

Prawn Puree for a warm up

Lamb Madras, Sag Bhagee and a Chicken Tikka Biryani.

I would not normally tell you all this but I know that Mung loves a curry and is is currently doing a "shake only" diet (not a double entendre)

Anyone else want to share with Mung what they had for dinner...... :look: :lol:

i suppose thats another four feet of the ozone layer over essex gone :good::lol:

EDIT: I am told that Mung can eat dust on his diet -