Grand Theft Auto 4

bunnybasher07

Yeh it's pretty good. Wouldn't say the graphics are as sharp as say COD4 when driving at speed, but the complexity and detail of the game are just breathtaking.

Need to get a hang of the controls before getting stuck into multiplayer.

I tend to play less on the missions, and more just exploring the city. I put in the cheats for helicopter / weapons etc, and have been fartng about shooting people and flying around... good stuff.

All games on the PS3 Play in 720 and not in hd so i guess the 360 wins also theres been an extra few million spent on the 360 version that will not be avil for the PS3 so again a winner , on the down side the game is a real pain online @ the moment and rockstar should be ashamed of them selfs for releasing a multi million pound game with **** game severs , ive had to reboot a good few times as it locks up in the game lobby this will be resolved soon i guess ,

type 4865550100 into your phone for a bit of fun ....

My cousin bought a PS3 and the game, I alrdy had a 360 and got the game.

With both the games in HD and on a 40" tv, PS3 has slightly (if even noticable) graphics BUT IMO the 360 has better gameplay and better controls. After playing both I much prefered to play the 360 version since holding in the right trigger slightly would give me free aim and fully holding it gives me lock on. The PS3 only has lock on since it used the bottons not the triggers lol.

Although there both good, I jus prefered Game play on 360!

My cousin bought a PS3 and the game, I alrdy had a 360 and got the game.

With both the games in HD and on a 40" tv, PS3 has slightly (if even noticable) graphics BUT IMO the 360 has better gameplay and better controls. After playing both I much prefered to play the 360 version since holding in the right trigger slightly would give me free aim and fully holding it gives me lock on. The PS3 only has lock on since it used the bottons not the triggers lol.

Although there both good, I jus prefered Game play on 360!

Left shoulder trigger button... half hold is free aim, full hold is lock on... PS3.