apoligies

bignoel

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but i agree,jokes in one way or another rip the 'wee' out of something thats why they're jokes.if you find a joke about an asian offensive but a paddy and murhpy joke funny then your an IDIOT,they're both racist.if you've got the sense to see they're a joke and find them funny.No your not a racist you've got a sense of humour.Every joke has a poke at somebody that is why we find them funny,so if you want to read into them the wrong way every joke is offensive to someone.Except knock knock,doctor doctor and the little jonny jokes

so what you saying then you can tell jokes about the irish and this is not racist ?

Noel,

Like a good chap, cop on a small bit, your in no position to be poking fun at anyone - English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Pakistani or otherwise! :good::yes: :yes:

Go and do as Henry d said and research the topic, try this for starters http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

Kind Regards,

Deeksofdoom

I think what's being said here is that some things just cannot be said on an open forum for fear of being taken seriously and causing offence. HD and the other mods were probably laughing their tits off like the rest of us, it's just that their job is to keep the forum a happy place for everyone so the joke had to go for political reasons :good:

so what you saying then you can tell jokes about the irish and this is not racist ?

As long as they're not called Paddy, Seamus or Mick. Nanook or Chingachkook are acceptable

Two men of western celtic extraction called Tarquill and st John (Singeon)

Remember folks we have Scottish, Welsh and NI governments ...............................and a British one (full of Scots) England doesn't exist and, therefore cannot have opinions, rights or anything else except money .............. that is taxed to the hilt.

We don't have an English parliament

We can't fly the flag of St George without permission, but Paddy, Mick or Andy's flags go up in England faster than a rat up a drainpipe

Xmas gets dumbed down as it may offend

Kids in schools don't make xmas cards as it may offend

Enid Blyton is banned as Noddy fights with Gollys and it may offend (the fact that big ears is called big ears is missed by everyone. Poor chap)

Can't have blackboards

Can't have white boards

Biggles is violent

Billy Bunter is bullied (yikes)

Fat controller is sizist. (Top hat man is a **** substitute)

Ba Ba Black sheep (aren't any sheep black in this country?) Probably dyed some politically correct neutral colour

The sad thing is that it's not the minority groups that are kicking off, it's the PC brigade. Asian opinion is that it's our xmas, the cards are a tradition, whats up with blackboards? They're boards and they're black.

It's the do gooders that are screwing up this country, not the (delete this if you must, who give a pc shiite ) wogs, kikes, yids, spicks, polaks, pakkis, taffs, micks, jocks, suvvern ****, Them from t'other side of the pennines, etc. These people are as innocent as the rest of us in the politically correct society we are living in. In some cases they are as afraid to say what they think as we are.

It doesn't matter a tinkers jot what race, colour, and whatever else someone is. It's down to how we all integrate into a way of life that's been in place for hundreds of years and took hundreds of years to evolve. Most are up for it but the few, fuelled by indigenous species that have nothing better to do, are kicking the **** out of it and spoiling it for the rest of us.

Rant over

Dave

Edited to correct a mistake. I forgot to include markbivvy in the minority groups :good:

Edited by DaveK

jokes about the irish is racist whats the difference between irish and pakistarni's :good:? i am not researching it i am asking you to explain how it can be racist against one breed and not another .

Please forgive me, but I don`t have to explain anything to you, if you prefer to be uneducated then so be it.

henery d needs a sence of humour then.

I have a sense of humour, and I also have a sense of what is right, proper and lastly legal.

most people take a joke as a joke not you it seems .sence of humour ? in your own right you dont have one in my opinion how can you withdraw a joke call it racist when you allow jokes about the irish .two faced i call it it seems racist is when you decide it is.

Now we are getting closer to the meat and bones, any kind of harassment is determined as not as how it was meant but how it was perceived, therefore, should anyone, and this is very important, absolutely anyone, finds it offensive, you, and only you are liable for legal action. In so doing you also drag every shooter here down with you and that isn`t on, if you also look at relevant legislation, but I doubt if you will, then the variant constituents of the UK and Ireland are classed as regional rather than racial.

Oh dear, I seem to have explained it for you :good:

no you havent i asked you why was it racial against the pakistarni's and not the irish .thats crapp about how it is perceived racist is racist no matter what way you look at it but you decided it was more so being a **** and not a paddy thats racist i am not dragging down any gunners anywhere with me as you state thats **** .you cant have a set of jokes acceptable for one nation and non acceptable for another i didnt see any pakistarni up riseings over the joke .did you

Oh dear, I seem to have explained it for you :good:

And added another nail in the coffin of freedom of speech.

Isn't this how it all started? Someone said something, someones sphincter started nipping about getting sued and censorshop abounded.

Isn't this why people are afraid to speak up in case they're branded racist, paedo, queer, bigot, etc?

Isn't this why some people at work get away with poor performance because managers are afraid to tackle it?

Isn't this why (back to it) the BNP are starting to make ground because people are sick of it?

Isn't this why teachers are leaving the profession?

Isn't this why the police are onto a hiding to nothing?

I've said it before and no doubt I'll say it again: -

There's a difference between moderation and censorship. Admit it or not, both happen on here.

Dave

my opinion is,if i called an irish friend ,paddy ,mick or murphy,id think theyd take it light hearted,the same as i take,taff,sheep sh**** ,and the like,but if i called a mate of mine a ****,dont think he d be a friend for long ,must agree with henry on this one :good:

Noel,

Like a good chap, cop on a small bit, your in no position to be poking fun at anyone - English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Pakistani or otherwise! :good::yes: :yes:

Go and do as Henry d said and research the topic, try this for starters http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

Kind Regards,

Deeksofdoom

hahahaha some1 is trying to get in the good books :yahoo:

Being and irish pakistani I must say I am very upset by these comments, what is next taking the p>>s out of the fact I have guiness with my cornflakes? or that brushing my teeth with curry powder is making my teeth go yellow! :good:

come on guys lighten up we all know who has a sense of humour on here :yes:

my opinion is,if i called an irish friend ,paddy ,mick or murphy,id think theyd take it light hearted,the same as i take,taff,sheep sh**** ,and the like,but if i called a mate of mine a ****,dont think he d be a friend for long ,must agree with henry on this one :good:

so what makes them different ?