apoligies

bignoel

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does that mean all paddy murphy jokes should be removed,because if we're being politically correct are'nt they racist to?

arent all blonde jokes sexist?

jesus might as well remove all the jokes before we offend someone :good:

i think i have to apoligies for putting up a joke about a **** i am imformed it is raceist .so i apoligise to all you pakistarni pw members ? removed by mod now

That's OK, you Cockney Southern shandy-drinker :good::yes::lol: :yp: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No need to apologise :good::P

does that mean all paddy murphy jokes should be removed,because if we're being politically correct are'nt they racist to?

arent all blonde jokes sexist?

jesus might as well remove all the jokes before we offend someone :good:

The answer is to use common sense.

The most common response from rascists is "Wot's up, haven't you got a sense of humour?".

But when the shoe is on the other foot......

i think i have to apoligies for putting up a joke about a **** i am imformed it is raceist .so i apoligise to all you pakistarni pw members ? removed by mod now

Told the joke to my mate twatty sing and he wasn't offended :good:

Jonno

SO its you thats caused it bn.

every morning the varmint pulls up in his nissan taxi at 7.30 am at my neighbours house and blows his horn till she comes out.

now i'm not racist you must understand. but why is this bbastard allowed to get away with it ITS ILLEGAL.

well for you and me that is. :good::good::yes::lol: :yp: :lol::lol:

I remember reading this joke but can't remember what it was now. Probably due to the fact that it was ****e, not funny and in poor taste.

I remember reading this joke but can't remember what it was now. Probably due to the fact that it was ****e, not funny and in poor taste.

you remember reading it but cant remember what it was about .? but you can remark about it ? odd

you remember reading it but cant remember what it was about .? but you can remark about it ? odd

Just like you sense of humour!

Jonno

Thats a lie Jonno we all know you have no mates :good::yes::lol:

Jonno

Thats a lie Jonno we all know you have no mates :good::yes::lol:

I have two. One is called dave with a lisp and a dodgy squint and twatty who is a bit of a twta but is also purveyor of fine quality DVD and CD media :lol::lol::lol::P

And when they step out of line they get the hairy side :yp: :lol:

Jonno

Edited by jonno 357

Just for those who haven`t read the rules, however you all have as it`s a requirement of registration..........

You must not post messages that are vulgar, crude, sexist, racist, homophobic, offensive, or otherwise violating any law.

Just like you sense of humour!

banjax

Racism.

If you are born in the uk. and say ANYTHING about anyone born out of the uk or non white YOU are a racist.

on the other hand they can slag us off all they want and get away with it.

that is the truth. sadly.

TRUE BRIT. THROUGH AND THROUGH. :good::yes::yes: