snipers

yorkshirelad

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flash on your tunic? When I returned from Herric 4 I got a medal - 2 in fact. The OSM and ISAF medals. What's this flash you're on about? Surely if you'd already done a tour of Iraq you'd be more aware of what you receive for doing ops? By the way what barracks are you in in Aldershot?

i can back this up too mate i only got back in april from op herrick 7 an you only get your osm and isaf medals! an my regt still hasn't confirmed weather or not we can wear the isaf medal yet.

an if your in afghan now you wouldn't be able to use the internet so often because you only get 20 mins a time, an theres allways a que outside.

to be honest mate i hope you're not lying because you'll make the rest of us look like a bunch of ****s, but all the evidence says otherwise im afraid. if its true have a safe tour then mate, where are you working now? i got a few mates on herrick 8 in KAF MT and Bastion support group,

My Grandad always used to say "you need a good memory to be a good liar" :yes::hmm:

Are you implying that I didn't win the Crimean War single-handed in a pink tank? :oops: :thumbs: :hmm:

:sly: Possibly because pink colouring had not been invented at the time? :hmm:

My Grandad always used to say "you need a good memory to be a good liar" :yes::hmm:

Are you implying that I didn't win the Crimean War single-handed in a pink tank? :oops: :thumbs: :hmm:

What a waste of a perfectly good T34, pink and sitting in a bourgouis neighbourhood.

Need a bit more rubble and broken glass, and one or two panzerfaust holes in the turret to meet my re-inactment standards :hmm::yes:

What a waste of a perfectly good T34, pink and sitting in a bourgouis neighbourhood.

Need a bit more rubble and broken glass, and one or two panzerfaust holes in the turret to meet my re-inactment standards :hmm::yes:

That's not a re-enactment, it's an Essex mafia clayshoot at Saarfend, if you look carefully, you can see that it's got the skeet chokes in. Not only that, Elvis has signed the turret, top centre.

Edited by bob300w

My Grandad always used to say "you need a good memory to be a good liar" :hmm::oops:

Are you implying that I didn't win the Crimean War single-handed in a pink tank? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

:yes: Possibly because pink colouring had not been invented at the time? :sly:

You think you know it all :hmm:

It was a secret prototype that I worked on (it's why I got the gong :thumbs: )

It struck fear into those macho Russians when they thought they were going to be cornholed by the 7th Lightweight Mechanised Brigade :yes:

My Grandad always used to say "you need a good memory to be a good liar" :yes::sly:

Are you implying that I didn't win the Crimean War single-handed in a pink tank? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

:hmm: Possibly because pink colouring had not been invented at the time? :yes:

It struck fear into those macho Russians when they thought they were going to be cornholed by the 7th Lightweight Mechanised Brigade :yes:

:hmm: Methinks that you are telling porkies, if what you say is true, your gong should have a pink 'flash'. :hmm: And I'm not too sure why a Russian tank would strike fear into macho Russians? Unless the driver had been on the Lenin pickled onion diet and you mean the tank crew? :oops:

My Grandad always used to say "you need a good memory to be a good liar" :hmm::yes:

:yes: Possibly because pink colouring had not been invented at the time? :hmm:

It struck fear into those macho Russians when they thought they were going to be cornholed by the 7th Lightweight Mechanised Brigade :hmm:

:hmm: Methinks that you are telling porkies, if what you say is true, your gong should have a pink 'flash'. :yes: And I'm not too sure why a Russian tank would strike fear into macho Russians? Unless the driver had been on the Lenin pickled onion diet and you mean the tank crew? :sly:

Fool :oops:

That's not a Russian tank. It's a cunning disguise.

We made it look like a T34, but actually it's a front-fastening 34GG with twin bazookas for extra support :hmm:

My Grandad always used to say "you need a good memory to be a good liar" :hmm::yes:

:yes: Possibly because pink colouring had not been invented at the time? :hmm:

It struck fear into those macho Russians when they thought they were going to be cornholed by the 7th Lightweight Mechanised Brigade :hmm:

:hmm: Methinks that you are telling porkies, if what you say is true, your gong should have a pink 'flash'. :yes: And I'm not too sure why a Russian tank would strike fear into macho Russians? Unless the driver had been on the Lenin pickled onion diet and you mean the tank crew? :sly:

Fool :oops:

That's not a Russian tank. It's a cunning disguise.

We made it look like a T34, but actually it's a front-fastening 34GG with twin bazookas for extra support :hmm:

34GG? Is that the best that you could muster? S'trewth, I've seen bigger at the local girls school, not that I notice such things, or drive past the school more than 18 times a day. I assume that you refer to the wondertank, only available in pink? http://www.wonderbra.co.uk/index2.php

Doesn't know his medals, doesn't know the difference between Regts and Bdes, doesn't know which unit he served with or where in Iraq. Changed avatar from face shot to masked shot when challenged about his authenticity. Either the thickest squaddie ever or a very amateur walt.

Doesn't know his medals, doesn't know the difference between Regts and Bdes, doesn't know which unit he served with or where in Iraq. Changed avatar from face shot to masked shot when challenged about his authenticity. Either the thickest squaddie ever or a very amateur walt.

lol you are a keen bean aints ya i will email you my servis history as you talk pure ******** mate you have the P coy flash up i bet you aint even dont the course mate,,,,24 years servis if you are any less than a captain mate i would give up!!!! i dont belive you have any clue contact who you no in 7 coy then a full appology will be nice

Edited by yorkshirelad

lol you are a keen bean aints ya i will email you my servis history as you talk pure ******** mate you have the P coy flash up i bet you aint even dont the course mate,,,,24 years servis if you are any less than a captain mate i would give up!!!! i dont belive you have any clue contact who you no in 7 coy then a full appology will be nice

Yorkshirelad, I will admit that a couple of things you have posted raised my eyebrows a bit. For this reason, should the service details you gave to PaulABF check out when my AG Corps clerk comes back in from his lunch (ie your claimed rank and quals), I will be the first to offer you a full apology.

Cant say fairer than that can I?

ZB

It's not the P Coy flash it's the symbol of airborne forces - you like your flashes don't you? 24 years including junior service - joined at 16. I'd be a captain at 40 not before - commisioned after WO1 and 22 years service but then you'd know that as a LSgt wouldn't you? My contact is in PM to you. No apologies from this C/S until you stop waffling absolute rubbish.

P.S I did P Coy in Jan '88 (Depot Para Aldershot and Wales) - BPC completed 29th Feb '88. See, it's not hard to remember dates and locations when you've actually done it and not just read about it!

Righto, the results are in..

Lunch is indeed over, and according to JPA (the military admin system on which ALL serving personnel's records are stored), the reggie number you gave to Paul ABF....

NO LONGER EXISTS.... meaning you are no longer serving in the regs.

So, over to you yorkie, it's time to either come clean or do one says I....

ZB

:thumbs: i don't believe it, JPA was working, a clerk was around and willing to help and he kept lying for soooooooo long!!!!! well yorkshire lad you've been sussed. but JPA is a new thing an Probably wasn't around when you left otherwise you might have gotten away with it :hmm: