Irony

Yorkshire Pudding

HH, I think you should just discredit any post form YP, Jim and the like that are posted after 9pm due too the posibilty of alcohol tainting their typing!

Squint

Squint , i disagree , this is how my little grey cells work when i have'nt been to boozy street . I could never comeout with something so witty , when the beer is in .

As i am Tony F-wit B's nightmare a binge drinker .

I like to binge drink for 6-9 hours a day .BUT weekend's , bank holidays , and barmitzva's that i attend with my skinhead mates , where i do get booze for free . I tend to drink for a lot longer .

OI pass us the bottle your bogarting it fella !

all the besy yis yp ;)

:blink: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::P:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Squint , i disagree , this is how my little grey cells work when i have'nt been to boozy street . I could never comeout with something so witty , when the beer is in .

As i am Tony F-wit B's nightmare a binge drinker .

I like to binge drink for 6-9 hours a day .BUT weekend's , bank holidays , and barmitzva's that i attend with my skinhead mates , where i do get booze for free . I tend to drink for a lot longer .

OI pass us the bottle your bogarting it fella !

all the besy yis yp

You kill me YP ;)

are you talking about Barry Welsh?

Barry :"Geraint, i heard that this time you will be sailing across the Sahara Desert solo(thats by himself) in a corracle WHY?"

Geraint :"Mainly because its a challenge, first of all its a challenge for me, and a challange for my corracle!"

Barry :"Dont you think it could be a bit dangerous?"

Geraint :"It should be ok, it all depends on the Weather!"

Barry :""The weather, well.. assuming that it will be sunny, and i think we can, how long do you think it will take for you to paddle across 1000miles of baking sand?"

Geraint :"It could take anything from between 12-50hours.."

Barry :""so you think you can cross the Sahara Desert in a corracle over the Weekend, and just remind me Geraint, why do you want to do this?"

Geraint :"Mainly because its a challenge, first of all its a challenge for me, and a challange for my corracle!"

Barry :""Geraint Pillock there, a man who is severly challanged."

if you havnt seen Barry Welsh you need to... it takes this **** out of Welsh people.

Aled