Barak Obama

MM

I think Barack speaks well, is intelligent and really is a breath of fresh air and change for the US. I hope he wins the election, and I think he will. Betfair, which is always a good indicator of these things has him a strong favourite (1.6 vs 3 for McCain).

I think it will show incredible progress for America, and optimism towards the country if he is voted in, and I think it will do well for America's relations to many traditionally hostile parts of the world. Although I fear that he could turn into an American "Tony Blair" who also rode a wave of popularity into power which turned to disappointment.

Two stop self defence? What is that, does it mean you get to shoot them only twice to get them to stop? Buy a bigger gun :blink:

Oops, I read it again and I now realise that was a possibly spelling mistake! I think.. Either way no offence intended :hmm:

Edited by JohnGalway

I think Barack speaks well, is intelligent and really is a breath of fresh air and change for the US. I hope he wins the election, and I think he will. Betfair, which is always a good indicator of these things has him a strong favourite (1.6 vs 3 for McCain).

I think it will show incredible progress for America, and optimism towards the country if he is voted in, and I think it will do well for America's relations to many traditionally hostile parts of the world. Although I fear that he could turn into an American "Tony Blair" who also rode a wave of popularity into power which turned to disappointment.

Obama, Clinton, Bush are all related to each other who ever gets in it will be the same policies.

Df

Betfair had Clinton at 0.8 5 months ago and barack way outside :good::good::sly: Work that one out ? Your reading current form book

As someone stated about assassination. Give it 6 months and you'll be able to get a bet on that

Jonno

Obama, Clinton, Bush are all related to each other who ever gets in it will be the same policies.

Df

How do you fathom that?

Df

How do you fathom that?

Replace Clinton with Chenay http://www.nypost.com/seven/10172007/news/...ama__cheney.htm

Df

How do you fathom that?

Replace Clinton with Chenay http://www.nypost.com/seven/10172007/news/...ama__cheney.htm

Well, Clinton isn't related to any of them, and because of some distant 17th century genetic link between Bush and Obama, the policies of people on the opposite sides of the American political system, McCain and Obama, are going to be the same?

Right you are.

Edited by russuk