Tikka M55 De-Lux .223

Rifle as stated (De-Lux Model), screw cut for mod. Leupold Mounts and Rings (Receipt for £80 from 2 months ago.) This rifle needs to be sold, NE area or post to RFD at your cost. Can be tested if local or willing to travel.

Wait for it -

£100 (No Offers)

(subject to the gun I want to buy not being sold)

Edited by markm

That is a giveaway man! Are you sure thats the right price? Top rifles! :blink: :good:

Yes I am sure it is the right price and its gone as I predicted. Still shoots 1/2 inch @ 100Yds. In fact sold 10 x over on here or ag bbs.

At that price, if the bore is not pitted and the stock not cracked or irretrievably battered, I'll take it, please.

EDIT, sorry, just read all the post properly, I see I'm too late. Apologies.

I think he's had more offers than a Kings Cross hooker :good: :blink:

what the hell is he selling it for at that price, scrap metal?:good:?????????

if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is

That is quiet a bold statement to make about someone you don't know. I will let the buyer respond when he gets the rifle. If you are interested in my character and reliability just carry out a search on here using my name. Totally uncalled for in my eyes.

what the hell is he selling it for at that price, scrap metal?????????:wub:?

if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is

I have shot this rifle and if i can get stunning groups with it then anyone can....lol

the best comments for this rifle will come from the new owner who will wonder how he got this gun at such a price..... :good:

• 2 weeks later...

I am the new owner of this rifle and yes, I am extremely pleased with it. I spent yesterday down my club range setting it up and to say I am delighted is an understatement. Several members asked me when I was going to send Mark the rest of the money for it once they found out how much I'd paid for it!

As to those who were suggesting that Mark was trying to rip someone off, you're out of line. Mark has kept in touch throughout the sale and I can't speak highly enough of him.