Essex vs Chard

ME

OK, so next weekend Chard is coming down from the frozen North.

He wants to do JJ's, are we doing Saturday or Sunday ?

I want to do Saturday personally.

Come on Essex Mafia, who can do what ?.....

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in, can do either day but Saturday would be better.

Word of warning though, I'm told the mornings have been VERY busy at JJs lately with big queues on every stand. If we do go we'd be better off going early afternoon when it calms down, 1.30/2pm sort of time - it's open 'till 4.30 on a Saturday.

Edited by Bagsy

I'm in, can do either day but Saturday would be better.

Word of warning though, I'm told the mornings have been VERY busy at JJs lately with big queues on every stand. If we do go we'd be better off going early afternoon when it calms down, 1.30/2pm sort of time - it's open 'till 4.30 on a Saturday.

That's gay.

I would rather not sit indoors for most of the day to wait to shoot.

I would rather do Saturday early doors. If we get a wriggle on and start at the furthest stand we should be OK.

Edited by LV

That's gay.

I would rather not sit indoors for most of the day to wait to shoot.

I would rather do Saturday early doors. I we get a wriggle on and start at the furthest stand we should be OK.

I'll make some calls and check how it's been. Took some of the Saturday mob 3hrs recently and they left the last three stands having started on the dot :good:

I'll make some calls and check how it's been. Took some of the Saturday mob 3hrs recently and they left the last three stands having started on the dot :good:

We could do Dartford instead. Much more challenging ground and not one we do often ?....

I'm flexible really.

I suppose I'd prefer not queuing for hours on every stand, given the choice, but I can fit in. We can always take the pi$$ while we're waiting :lol:

I thought Dartford and JJ's were one and the same :good:

How do you get to Dartford Shooting thingey?

Edited by Chard

I can only do Saturday and early doors start.

Preference would be Dartford proper - not a bad little set up and still a bit of a secret (no long queues).

Chard, bring a Thompson Local (northern 0161 dialling codes only).

What the firk do I want a Thomson Local for? :lol::rolleyes::good::yes:

Is that to put down the back of my strides when the spanking starts? :good:

It'll be like Manchester United v Colchester Academicals, or whatever they're called :good::lol::rolleyes:

Eeeeeeeh.............Chard we're MAD-FUR-IT !!!!........You're twisting my melon man !!!!

BTW, there's no whippets, Hovis, Eccles cakes, gravy on your chips or flat caps allowed down here mate :good::yes:

>DARTFORD<

About 10 mins from JJ's right next to the Dartford Tunnel. A nicer ground IMO and more challenging.

Yes, I'm cool with that. Have they got sporting though? There's an OT comp on on the Saturday by the looks of it (or is it Sunday - it says Saturday 22nd, which doesn't sound right :good: ) It looks a bit Skeety or Down The L...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:lol:

Edited by Chard

>DARTFORD<

About 10 mins from JJ's right next to the Dartford Tunnel. A nicer ground IMO and more challenging.

Yes, I'm cool with that. Have they got sporting though? There's an OT comp on on the Saturday by the looks of it (or is it Sunday - it says Saturday 22nd, which doesn't sound right :good: ) It looks a bit Skeety or Down The L...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:rolleyes:

Eeeeee Chard ... there's a nice challenging sporting set up there me old cockle !!!! :lol:

I'll ask them to get some mushy peas and gravy in special for you lad !

Guys, look out for him -

andycapp.jpg

Edited by LV

>DARTFORD<

Yes, I'm cool with that. Have they got sporting though? There's an OT comp on on the Saturday by the looks of it (or is it Sunday - it says Saturday 22nd, which doesn't sound right :lol: ) It looks a bit Skeety or Down The L...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:good:

Eeeeee Chard ... there's a nice challenging sporting set up there me old cockle !!!! :rolleyes:

I'll ask them to get some mushy peas and gravy in special for you lad !

Can you see if they can rustle up a Black Pudding Thermidor, please :good: perhaps with a bottle of 1999 Chateau Joseph Holts Bitter

Edited by Chard

I have a cunning plan............. :good:

Chard,

I know you are from Manchester, but Dartford are a bit snobby about knives and handguns ! :yes:

LV

P.S. We'll be checking the underside of your car incase any of those Scousers have tried to make a bid for freedom.