BISLEY MEET 2008

kip270

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

change of plan for me can't make it till sat lunch time due to the pheasents turning up. can any one tell me if im ok to shoot with my silencer on as i want to use the session to zero mainly.

sound mod is fine :lol:

Browning

last year i think we hit the range about 10 .............You might find the site deserted though due to the fact that queing up with 2000 hairy a**e bikers for a cooked breakfast can be time consuming :good:

change of plan for me can't make it till sat lunch time due to the pheasents turning up. can any one tell me if im ok to shoot with my silencer on as i want to use the session to zero mainly.

sound mod is fine :lol:

Browning

last year i think we hit the range about 10 .............You might find the site deserted though due to the fact that queing up with 2000 hairy a**e bikers for a cooked breakfast can be time consuming :good:

That's why I'm cooking my own. :D:no:

FM :no:

EDIT: Will bring a roll of stickers so we can have name tags like first day in primary school so we know who everyone is. It will save the embarrasing question of 'So who are you again?' ;)

Edited by Ferret Master

EDIT: Will bring a roll of stickers so we can have name tags like first day in primary school so we know who everyone is. It will save the embarrasing question of 'So who are you again?' :good:

Now that could get interesting around 11pm!! Some interesting names could be written after a few tinnies ;)

I also will be cooking my own brekkie :lol:

EDIT: Will bring a roll of stickers so we can have name tags like first day in primary school so we know who everyone is. It will save the embarrasing question of 'So who are you again?' :good:

Now that could get interesting around 11pm!! Some interesting names could be written after a few tinnies ;)

I also will be cooking my own brekkie :lol:

A very mature 'kick me'

or for the Essex lot 'bum me'

FM :D

:good: Martin, if there is electric in the cabin i Have a leccy powered inflatable bed........

Im bringing a barbeque, some kangaroo and ostrich meat, i might go get a few more burgers and sausages after work tomorrow night and perhaps some french sticks.....oh and a cool box full of beer....or 2 even...............

i suggested to bob and bagseyy that thye get somne rolls for the sausages and burgers. I have a petrol coleman stove for the breakfast session too!!!

so eggs bacon and sausages on the menu!!!!!! :lol:

Ref 'Breakfast' on both Sat & Sun mornings: The Bisley Gun Club, just down from the National Clay Shooting Centre, does a full breakie for about £4-4.50 including Tea/Coffee & bread/toast. Opens around 8:30am on both days.

Is in really worth the extra food storage, cooking and washing-up; not to mention time better spent sorting your hang-over, eh?

My two 'lodgers' have now dropped out. Howevr, I'm still playing with the idea of bring the BFO tent (in case it's p1ss1ng it down) as it has dancing room for about 15 and the smaller, more easily managable one. I'm happy to bring Ze Big Top, but I'd need some help taking it down on Sunday. PW: your thoughts' please...

Good man Lefty. :good:

Not 100% sure what time we HAVE to leave but if we are about we will give you a hand taking it down.

Will certainly assist in putting it up.

FM :lol:

Many thanks FM. Mrs Lefty has said that she'd give me a hand to erect it (Fnar Fnar!) on Friday, before leaving for a free weekend of shopping and girlie malarky.

ON BEHALF OF PUSC IS THERE A STATION ANYWHERE NEAR BISLEY???

Cheers,

FM :good:

Not sure I've understood this, however: out of Bisley camp, turn left. At traffic, lights turn left. Appx 3/4 mile on right, BP station with free ATM.

Or, British Rail (as was) station "Brookwood": appx a mile from camp. Follow sign (from station) towards the ATR (Army Training Regiment) at Princess Alexander Barracks, then to the NSC (National Shooting Centre).

Edited by LEFTY478

Thanks Lefty.

We have established there is one in Woking and me and my Dad will pick him up from there when he arrives Friday evening.

One problem though, as he has only found out about this at the last minute he has not paid yet so needs to find out if it is possible on the day/Friday night to do so. Martincavie you have PM! :good:

Oh and his forum name is PUSC.

FM :lol:

I have now found my air bed after being told it was in the loft, then maybe it was in the garage. I found it in the airing cupboard.

Female logic at it's best.

I also have a car full of equipment that Sir Edmund Hilary would be proud of, I am sure we don't need that much stuff for a weekend.

Question for Lefty

What time does the National Clay Shooting Centre open on Saturday morning?

Did you say that it has voice operated traps? I'm not doing the Saturday morning clays but though I might have a little practice before I head off on Saturday morning.

Any idea of costs?

Edited by Dr W