Think i might be a troll .

Harnser

I was sitting in a hedge row yesterday shooting a few pigeons and musing like one does . I thought to myself i actually like doing this no body around to bother me and if somebody did come along i would proberbly have jumped up and scared them off (is this trollish behaviour ) . When i got home my little granddaughter was at the house and wanted me to be the big bad troll and chase her round the garden and scare her . We had a wonderful game of the big bad troll chasing the fairy princess untill the big bad troll was nuetralised by the fairys magic wand and could only be revived with a nice cup of tea .

What bothers me is ,i like being the big bad troll . Should i be bothered about this or do you think i should seek medical advice ?. Has anybody seen a troll ?, and what do they look like ,what language do they speak and what do they eat other than humans . Is there a defence against a fairys magic wand ? in desperation . Harnser .

I was sitting in a hedge row yesterday shooting a few pigeons and musing like one does . I thought to myself i actually like doing this no body around to bother me and if somebody did come along i would proberbly have jumped up and scared them off (is this trollish behaviour ) . When i got home my little granddaughter was at the house and wanted me to be the big bad troll and chase her round the garden and scare her . We had a wonderful game of the big bad troll chasing the fairy princess untill the big bad troll was nuetralised by the fairys magic wand and could only be revived with a nice cup of tea .

What bothers me is ,i like being the big bad troll . Should i be bothered about this or do you think i should seek medical advice ?. Has anybody seen a troll ?, and what do they look like ,what language do they speak and what do they eat other than humans . Is there a defence against a fairys magic wand ? in desperation . Harnser .

I would reccommend a long lie down in your shed for starters, you really need to re-evaluate your life. Have you thought of becoming a jehovah's witness? Work one day a week and rest the other six? Somehow that does not quite fit in with "and on the seventh day he rested" does it?..... But I digress, getting back to driven pairs off the high tower, pretty to watch Harnser, wiped the grins off of two faces as I remember it!

I would reccommend a long lie down in your shed for starters, you really need to re-evaluate your life. Have you thought of becoming a jehovah's witness? Work one day a week and rest the other six? Somehow that does not quite fit in with "and on the seventh day he rested" does it?..... But I digress, getting back to driven pairs off the high tower, pretty to watch Harnser, wiped the grins off of two faces as I remember it!

Bob ,

I couldnt possibly work one day a week , thats much to much . Harnser .