China people's cheap gun

I know foreigners different to do by Chinese government.You see the 1989 Tian An Men square.10000people death on it. But .... you can see ten years maintain peace.You can know the Deng Xiao Ping is ture for it.I don't hete it .

Some question in Tibet,my government is kill for someone revolt.Die some people in politics is not problem,but someone don't know the truth.If your friend or guiltlessmen die in 3.14.you must be kill the Tibeter's killer anyone is not to endure.

I feel my government is ture. :lol: China need develops,anyone and anygroup is't get to molest. :good::hmm:

Mabe I am ture

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is trusting us by showing us the drawing. This could cause him trouble with the authorities. The trust he speaks of is bigger than trust many here speak of. It is rude to be mistrusting this new Chinese member of the forum. The mods have checked him. as has been seen and written about.

He does not make the airgun but gets engineers to make the parts for him.

Sesame,

Can you tell us something.......

I you put a target at 30 metres and shoot your air gun at it, how close to the centre can you get?

and if you fire 6 shots, how close will they be to eachother?

As the translation software is not always very good, please can you post photos on here as this will help us see what the gun can do?

The members here want to see how accruate your gun is.

Use different distances if you wish.

XieXie, Thanks

Edited by malkiserow

• 2 weeks later...

Malkiserow, a question for you.

In China the internet is closely computer monitered and information is blocked regarding a lot of subjects. So how can our chinese friend access a hunting forum overseas? Anything remotely close to war or guns is strictly forbidden.

Apparently during the Olympics the blocks will be removed for the first time and the Chinese will be able to acess the whole of the internet until the Olympics finishes.

Edited by WeihrauchPower

There are very many Chinese people accessing the Internet, even more than in the US, according to Forbes.

Our enquiries show that chineseman1990's posts appear to be coming from China.

If members only contribution to this thread is querying its authenticity, their posts will be removed.

If you don't believe in the thread, then ignore it.

In China the internet is closely computer monitered and information is blocked regarding a lot of subjects. So how can our chinese friend access a hunting forum overseas? Anything remotely close to war or guns is strictly forbidden.

Apparently during the Olympics the blocks will be removed for the first time and the Chinese will be able to acess the whole of the internet until the Olympics finishes.

I think bans and restrictions are to do with anti communist party. Illegal is not a banning reason. I saw on the news tonight many UK reporters are testing this out!

I think its great that somebody from China is speaking get there views on China instead of the British press.

So Chineseman1990 Are you allowed to have guns in China legally? I have not read all the thread so dont know if you answered already.

What made you start liking Guns/rifles?

Df

Interesting read :oops:

Wind up or not :oops:

Hello Cinaman and welcome :good:

Please post more pictures of your gun and collage friends :hmm:

Good luck with finding CAD/drawings you require. I am amazed that you take the time to make your own air rifles :lol:

Kipper :good:

WeihrauchPower, I heard on the BBC that Amnesty International is now open to all Chinese to view as of 1 or 2 days ago.

Malkiserow

New gun.This PCP is the best fast.

Next two day,I will go to high school for 3(as a last one),so I same byebye for your my firend malkiserow. :)

The last photo is me.

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

Sesame,

your friends

Are you saying you made that gun barrel?

LopppyBB, I think Sesame is saying he gets parts made and just assembles the bits himself.

MS