bisley is close now

SPARKIE

s EE is going, a large cork, and a hammer to insert it.

i think thats avery irresponsible thing to say Bob.........you know theres not a cork that wouldnt blow and it would defo take someones eye out!!!

I have a small stainless steel barbeque, which I bought for a fishing meet up...worked a treat!!! We had venison burgers on it!!

I might even be tempted to try some rabbit...never before tempted....does it make you ****? :good::no:

Doesn't everything that you eat? yak.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At elast you won't be sleeping in a flatttened tent this year then.

Ollie can look after himself this year, although LB would make a good babysitter.

Who in their right mind would bring a baby :good:

At elast you won't be sleeping in a flatttened tent this year then.

Ollie can look after himself this year, although LB would make a good babysitter.

ollie wot guns you taking?

Yes flash actually collapsed the tent the first time while drunk. :good: So this year I will be able to have an un-interupted period of sleep. Half an hour should suffice. :lol:

My Dad will be about but probably asleep by about 10pm :good:

Got to agree that LB as a babysitter would be interesting to say the least. Especially if he gets me up at 4am to go for a mooch. :lol:

Kirky, I will be taking my Beretta Silver Pigeon 20 bore for the clays, and I will also be bringing my Beretta A303 12 bore incase anyone needs to borrow a gun for the clays? Could always stick the S410k in the car as well so LB can remember what it's like to pump one up. ???

FM :lol:

I remember only to well Ollie and that's why I sold the mutha and bought a huge 323bar bottle.

Only a couple of us can go for a walk so when you tent collapse' it will be time to put your boots on FM :good:

Bringing no food, lots of Zantac, good few slabs of falling over lubricant and then relying on everyone else's goddwill :lol:

LB