Joey Barton

jonno 357

After serving 3 months in prison. jailbird joey was released today to resume training for the new prem season with the backing from kk

He's wearing the number 7 shirt worn by the past legends of st james including kk himself

Is this a smoke screen to get a few games out of him and to get him in the pound shop window for an early sale?

Jonno

the beut lives by me.... shame is, the towns full of cox like him.... that given, one day im sure he'l bite off more than he can chew...

Runs in the family doesnt it, wasnt it his brother who killed that black guy in Liverpool?

Hopefully he doesnt ply for England anymore waste of space he will be.

Df

the beut lives by me.... shame is, the towns full of *** like him.... that given, one day im sure he'l bite off more than he can chew...

Runs in the family doesnt it, wasnt it his brother who killed that black guy in Liverpool?

Hopefully he doesnt ply for England anymore waste of space he will be.

Df

Think is was his brother that had connections with the murder charge

They read out his charge sheets on radio this morning. Like a bloody shopping list

Jonno

As a lifelong Leeds United fan, I must protest - Cranfield. :devil: We are going through hard times and have had our fair share of people who spend time in court, but Joey Barton is rock stinking bottom.

Apparently Leeds have made enquiries. :yes:

Naughty naughty Cranfield :yes::blush: :blink:

We all know Leeds players and fans have a reputation :oops:

Jonno

Just saying.............. :)

He is a total criminal menace and I'm ashamed that the city I was born in and grew up in, is associated with and is standing behind this piece of scum. If football clubs took seriously their responsibilities as regards the aspirations of the tens of thousands of young lads who idolise their players, they would throw this chav, Barton off the nearest pier and tell him to get lost.

Keegan has dressed up the decision to keep him, by claiming a desire to reform him. There is no hope of that, and they know it. This is a cynical financial decision and nothing less. Barton is a nutcase, and a thoroughly disgraceful example to the lads of Newcastle, many of whom have no male role models but men like him. This is a tragedy for society and decency. The message to young lads and society in general should be simple - 'Behave like a wild animal and you will pay dearly. Barton has got off far too lightly and is still likely to be earning £40k a week.

I doubt any premiership teams gonna want him. He's a liability and real bad press. Apparently Keegan says he still has a future with the club. AS WHAT??

AS WHAT.........There is loads of things he could do.Public relations officer,Be employed to stand next to dennis wise to make him look tall,the list is endless to what little joey could do.Sadly one of them isnt to play football cos he isnt that good anyway.I think he will be there a while and then just be sold on.AND dont kid yourself no-one will take him because football chairmen can easily forget the players past if they sniff a bargain.The premiership is littered with naughty boys,some naughtier than others.