can't escape PW at the moment

ME

I can't escape PW recently.

Saturday I bumped into MC (Catamongs boyfriend) at the bank machine in Mersea. I think he said that he was getting some money out to send Cat some "Forever Friends" stuff.

Sunday we saw & introduced ourselves to MGMAN at a shoot in Purleigh.

Mrs Broken Man was there too. She blanked one stand and someone said "Just a well you arent a geezer otherwise you would have to do the next one with your *** out" ! (she saved Lucky Dave from the hat so he was pleased !)

This morning arrived at the office at 08:55 to be met by Evil Elvis, he didnt even offer to make the tea.

Lunchtime today met Starlight to give him a gun safe. (Nice to meet you again Rob - a damn fine Suffolkonian gentleman).

Posted a letter to Bobster (Bob300w) early evening. It is marked "Postman this is fragile - contains Turnips". It doesnt actually contain turnips but I know that much respect is given to root vegetables up your way Bobster.

Tonight went on a work party with Mungler or "Strimmer Man" as he is now known. He took his Mossy pump and cracked off a brilliant shot on a passing pigeon :good:

Edited by Teal

And would you want it any other way?

And did you get any work done today?

And will you survive the wrath of Mrs BM ('come on dear') having told everyone she blanked a stand :good:

And do you now fancy Suffolk people :good:

Oh - And will you get your money back :hmm:

And would you want it any other way?

No, but it is freaky. I am fully expecting someone else to pop out of the beer fridge Kato style !

And did you get any work done today?

Not a lot no.

And will you survive the wrath of Mrs BM ('come on dear') having told everyone she blanked a stand :hmm:

I am hoping that she wont read this :good:

And do you now fancy Suffolk people :good:

He was telling me about an interesting bag he pulled in Kent the other night... I believe we may see the photos sometime soon...

Oh - And will you get your money back :hmm:

I dont doubt it.

i thought you were all related in essex anyway? :good:

You are thinking about the Isle of Wight. Great swimmers BTW - that Phelps chap was from there originally - the webbed six fingers & toes help amazingly..

I can't escape PW recently.

Saturday I bumped into Martin Cavie (Catamongs boyfriend) at the bank machine in Mersea. I think he said that he was getting some money out to send Cat some "Forever Friends" stuff.Sunday we saw & introduced ourselves to MGMAN at a shoot in Purleigh.

Mrs Broken Man was there too. She blanked one stand and someone said "Just a well you arent a geezer otherwise you would have to do the next one with your *** out" ! (she saved Lucky Dave from the hat so he was pleased !)

This morning arrived at the office at 08:55 to be met by Evil Elvis, he didnt even offer to make the tea.

Lunchtime today met Starlight to give him a gun safe. (Nice to meet you again Rob - a damn fine Suffolkonian gentleman).

Posted a letter to Bobster (Bob300w) early evening. It is marked "Postman this is fragile - contains Turnips". It doesnt actually contain turnips but I know that much respect is given to root vegetables up your way Bobster.

Tonight went on a work party with Mungler or "Strimmer Man" as he is now known. He took his Mossy pump and cracked off a brilliant shot on a passing pigeon :lol:

LV,

It was a " I love you " Care bear actually, I do hope he gets it.