Another nail in the shooter's coffin - Foster shot his wife.

Evilv

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well apparantly he "shot himself" aswell as the family! haha, my theory goes tits up then :lol:. What a man, shooting his own wife and daughter, that was past of the reason I didnt think It was him, I just cant understand how a man could shoot his own wife and daughter! Sad! :lol:

That's because in spite of your inauspicious name, you are NOT a psychopath. The rest of us just don't understand what makes those guys tick; you know - serial killers, men who torture their sexual partners, and so on. You and I read about their horrible doings and frown in amazement. 'What was he thinking of?' we might ask ourselves. The problem with psychopaths is that they get away with their horrible doings for years because they are often clever. A large proportion of the prison population are psychopathic. They are the unsuccessful ones. Psychopaths often do very well in business as they have strong drive, are ruthless and prepared to take chances. Normal people worry about the consequences and effects on others - not so the psychopath. He doesn't care. Take that successful businessman James Lloyd, the 'Shoe Rapist' that was recently caught when his sister had her DNA taken for a drunk driving offence. The cops put it in the computer and bells started ringing that her family member was the infamous 'Shoe Rapist' of years ago. When they arrested him, he had the shoes of a hundred rape victims hidden in his factory.

Shoe Rapist Story

Reading the sun paper and I know dont believe what it says. But it says the daughter was chatting to friends on Bebo when the father shot her in the back of the head. Didnt this take place like 5 in the morning?:lol: How many teenagers would be up at 5am chatting on bebo?:lol:

Df

DF, you dont talk to many teenage girls then do you. hahaha

Reading the sun paper and I know dont believe what it says. But it says the daughter was chatting to friends on Bebo when the father shot her in the back of the head. Didnt this take place like 5 in the morning?:lol: How many teenagers would be up at 5am chatting on bebo?:lol:

Df

DF, you dont talk to many teenage girls then do you. hahaha

Do you?

Df

That's a horrible thought isn't it?

I mean chatting at 5 AM on Beebo.....

No - y'all knew what I meant, It is a horrible thought that he just put her down like a wounded rabbit when she had all her life ahead of her.

Reading the sun paper and I know dont believe what it says. But it says the daughter was chatting to friends on Bebo when the father shot her in the back of the head. Didnt this take place like 5 in the morning?:P How many teenagers would be up at 5am chatting on bebo?:good:

Df

That's a horrible thought isn't it?

I mean chatting at 5 AM on Beebo.....

No - y'all knew what I meant, It is a horrible thought that he just put her down like a wounded rabbit when she had all her life ahead of her.

That's what's so sad, the inncoents in all of this, I can't imagine what must make a man kill that which he loves more than anything.

I reckon he's probably going to burn for that one.