ARGH!!!

dogfox

was walking through some fileds behind my house today! a lovely day! a bit crisp but sunny none the less!, id just come back from teh garda station after posting off my first SGC application!,

well i came over a ditch and what do i see! a bloody MASSIVE cock pheasant standing right in front of me! looking quite as shocked as i was, then took off over into the next field!

the things you see when you dont have a gun...yet :friends:!

You'd shoot a Pheasant from the ground?

What are you? a sodding yank?.

You've got to have respect for the quarry you shoot. Nothing is fair when it's to do with pests, I'd agree, But game is a different matter, and if we have people shooting them willy-nilly for little other reasons than ''it was there'' you'll just do further damage to our great sport.

Nothing infuriates me more than people showing no respect for their quarry.

Edited by Bleeh

sorry but it was only in jest!!! for one...its not pheasent season! 2..i havnt got my gun yet...and 3....i wouldnt shoot one on the ground...the joke was that i didnt have my gun yet and i saw a huge pheasent.. :friends:

it infuriates me when people fail to use their sense of humour...

Edited by dogfox

You've got to have respect for the quarry you shoot. Nothing is fair when it's to do with pests, I'd agree, But game is a different matter, and if we have people shooting them willy-nilly for little other reasons than ''it was there'' you'll just do further damage to our great sport.

How the hell am I supposed to get a clean kill on a Pheasant in the air with an air rifle :friends:

G'sss bleeh, calm down im sure for he wouldnt shoot it on the ground in the first place, its not like he implied it!

im doubting some of the posters mental capacity to read things...i never mentioned anything about shooting it, merely a bit of humour, that the one day i see one that big (he was really massive, biggest one ive seen) im nto out hunting, just out for a walk! hence the irony, so just to make it CLEAR.....I HAD NO INTENTION OF SHOOTING IT..... i dont even have my sgc yet, am still waiting for it, use the sense of humour guys

Edited by dogfox