D&J cartridges?

Nial

What did you pay, what G and where did you get them?

I keep hearing they are cheep, derty and C..p but I’ve never been able to find any so can’t make a judgement.

They're not particularly cheap any more, so I stopped buying them.

They're not that dirty and they're OK for a rather indifferent practice cartridge, but not at the price they are now ??? . Eley Firsts etc are now cheaper and a better cartridge, but D & Js are not as bad as the hysteria suggests. It seems to be trendy to knock D & Js . I've shot 10's of thousands of them and never had a single misfire, which is more than I can say for go-faster trendypoo cartridges, mind you, I've never tried them in a semi-auto.

As J@mes suggests, the muck from a D & J is nothing that a boresnake can't handle, I don't understand what the wailing is all about, but they're not worth the money that they are nowadays.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an aside .

Anyone know why my Personnel photo won’t come up?

Its 51KB and 120x150 :good:

Is it the photo of Custer? :P

It needs to be uploaded into the avatar section of your profile page, rather than personal photo section. The personal photo doesn't show in your posts, but it will if you upload it as your avatar, General Longhair :)

Edited by Chard

"What did you pay, what G and where did you get them?

I keep hearing they are cheep, derty and C..p but I’ve never been able to find any so can’t make a judgement."

I got them from The Saddlery & Gunroom in Westerham.

http://www.saddleryandgunroom.co.uk

1000 cost me £137

I have upt to now fired 135 of these cartridges and have had no misfires or problems. Getting a semi-auto tommorrow so I hope they are ok for semis.

Edited by Guest