More bad publicity

Fleabag

" I belive it to be a rifle bullet, Im waiting for it to get examined so i can tell what type of bullet"

Hmmm is it not quite obviously a pellet? :yes:

It would have to be fac air because surley a .22 pellet wouldnt kill a badger unless at point blank range?

Anyways more bad publicity for the sport- The usual minority making the majority look bad :good:

Now if this comment i make is a bit outragous please tell but is there any possibility that this badger could have already been dead when it was shot in the head with an air rifle :good: also i dont want to offend anyone but is it really werth using police resources to investigate this, what are the chances of actually cathing the offender ?

Certainly looks like a .25 but if it was an FAC gun it would be an unrecogniseable lump of lead, especially if it was a head shot. :good:

There is no way on this earth that has come from a centrefire rifle either, for the same reason as above - even a body shot would distort the Bullet head :good:

If you select full screen mode, and pause it where the officer tilts the container you get a brief but better look at it. It seems a bit too long for a regular pellet and the end is rounded to a concave rather than the skirt you'd see on most pellets. Cant say I've seen any pellets like that.