2nd Job

monkeyjaimz

Just got myself a second job to get some extra cash coming in.

As of next tuesday I shall be delivering pizzas 3 nights week. Should bring in roughly 350 notes a month on top of my full time salary.

Cost of living is partially to blame, as is a wedding that keeps getting talked about :yes:

Anyone else had to do similar?

Having went self employed as a car detailer I have recently taken on a part time job in halfords a few nights a week and also a bar job sat night. Halfords could well be getting replaced with an extra night of the bar as the money is a fair bit better. Needed to be done, as although the business is paying for itself there isn't enough for me at the moment to keep the things going that I like to do like insure and run the motorbike and shooting gear/ treat the gf. So for the next few days thursday and friday vw golf r32 full corrective polish, halfords friday night, halfords 1-6 sat and bar 7-12 sat. Haha

Fire service training starts April 2009 :good:

Good news Hunter, remember and stay safe :yes:

As for second jobs, I nearly had to get one when my daughter was halfway through Uni. We never expected her to go, but she did well at school and by the time she told us she wanted to go to uni it was a bit too late to save, however between my Granma giving all the grandchildren some dosh and a council tax rebate we remained bouyant ..........just :yes:

well done mate, that top news :good:

Good news Hunter, remember and stay safe :)

As for second jobs, I nearly had to get one when my daughter was halfway through Uni. We never expected her to go, but she did well at school and by the time she told us she wanted to go to uni it was a bit too late to save, however between my Granma giving all the grandchildren some dosh and a council tax rebate we remained bouyant ..........just :good:

Nice one Hunter :good: that's great news mate :yahoo:

Cheers guys, things are slowly comming together. I have had to study a lot to pass that theory exam, buy a car, and get two part time jobs. I will need a better car once im in the fire service, something to get from A-B a bit faster then my current car :yahoo:

The one thing thats hit me most is not shooting. I havent been out with the guns for near enough two months now and have sold a couple. I am now down to just two rifles (getting dusty) and it looks pretty bleak for my shooting future at the moment. I have been saving up to do a two day tactical firearms course in Geneva though which should be fun.

Sorry I dont post here much latley for reasons best kept to PM, but I hope you lot are well!.