well thats me

Yorkshire Pudding

Later fellas , after seeing the amount of thick ***** being able to post on here , i'm throwing my towel in . No more smart comments from me . I have enjoyed my stay , the idle banter an the **** taking . The best of luck to all the people that post on here . I will be keeping my account open to have a peek in the forum an keep my PM'S going .

I may post the odd piccy now an again , but no more typing !

all the best yis yp :sly:

webber, because PW is going off topic? and i think the ammount of **** posted adds to it.

Hope i'm not part of that :D

I spend a fair bit of time on the forum,i feel some of the threads are a little immature.I only post when i want to know something or i can be of help to someone else.I think that by fueling these stupid posts only makes things worst,if we ignore them they will get the message and move on.the real worring part is that these people are allowed guns :D

Very sorry to hear people leaving the site. PW is by far the most informative site I look at and would like to think that we all get on in general.

I must admit though that I do tend to read topics now only if the person who started them usually posts something constructive and scan the Avatars for the people worth listening to.

Some of the topic replies have got a bit silly in the last few weeks but let's face it the site is only what the members make it, there is still a chance to sort it out if that is what members want.

Mods - keep it up your doing a fantastic job and I for one wouldn't fancy it

Those of you who are looking to leave, please hang on in there.

Pike

I agree with dave, if you dont like the posts ignore them

come on you lads i have not been a member for long but after reading your posts i have already learnt so much, so please dont let the idiots ruin it as i am sure you are teaching more than just me a thing or two

chin up boys

dont let them win :D

cheers shawn

Yup also couldnt agree more with Dave.

I used to play an online game that had a very similar forum to this and we went through the same things that are happening here. It is a great shame.

In the end they introduced a Flame section to get things off of your chest but actually this didnt help it caused more grief.

If i ever read anything that bothers me i usually have a little giggle to myself, think what a tw*t and carry on.

The moderators resulted in posting a picture on potentionally trouble causing threads.

Below

Thread

It is at times like these that I like to refer to a great man, who had at least two heart attacks during his first term as Prime Minster, which just happended to be during the Second World War, and I believe this is for you YP - "If you're going through hell, keep going." Winston Churchill.

I have been a member for far too short a period to have any influence, but what strikes me as somewhat strange is that some of the oldest members are being upset by the newest members.

Now.....I am not going to play devil's advocate, but isn't this somewhat strange?

Are there other reasons for the boys leaving?

TB

I don't think I'd describe myself as an older member, but one of the things that made me wonder if I was going to continue reading PW was the childish, school yard manner of one or two individuals.

I didn't think much of the school yard when I was a nipper, and I certainly wasn't going to voluntarily be subject to pathetic name calling and such like.

I don't mind a bit of flotsam on the forum, but ya-boo school yard cobblers :<