Ultimate Force

Aled_cky

Nick,

Clever lad eh. your post surprised me there...in a good way I mean not a bad.

I would get that springer you wanted I think it could be the dog for you Nick.

If you ever need some good advice or information then look for madspringer or new to flock, they know what dogs are about and will keep you on track, your mothers tactics may be a little different to a gundog man so always worth talking too.

The PM

thanks, i might have to give them a PM some time

hollow points (they have a nickname but i forgot) are used by the SAS according to a guy i knew who had a chap he knew whos ex-sas. He said he went to 22nd hereford every week (like i believed him) and said he worked in a firearms factory so its a very reliable source! lol, some people r full of ****.

Whos this woman then who was in the forces? BTW i was excluding spys coz im guessing some of them are women :D

Dum-dums are highly illegal. Chopping the bullet's tip off made it highly unstable in flight. Little expansion, just a catastrophically random path through victim's body.

Det aren't spies..... Pip Tattersall put herself through the AACC at Lympstone, as part of a diversity/gender equality stunt by HQRM. The fact that she did the whole Commando Course dosed up on ibuprofen, and wrapped in fabric tape, is testament to the fact that only her grim determination saved her. She is pretty much crippled now. She does have to spend two years attached to a Cdo unit to wear her dagger outside that Unit.

oh right just looked it up, tbh this isnt like joining as a royal marines commando, basically shes done that AACC to work with marine units and wear the green beret, my cousin is currently in the royal artillery and hes doing that sometime soon. Hard work but the RMC training will be much tougher. Read the requirments for both.

I got my dates for Lympstone a few weeks ago, will be going late Feb :D

Dum-dums are highly illegal. Chopping the bullet's tip off made it highly unstable in flight. Little expansion, just a catastrophically random path through victim's body.

Presume you mean illegal as in against Geneva Convention? As opposed to UK law that is.

If my memory serves me right, dum-dums are illegal under UK Firearms law.

You'll love CTCRM - happy memories. Don't think that the AACC is easy. Anyone who has completed that (and the notorious beat-up prior to starting) wears that lid with pride. Also bear in mind that guys in 140 (Meiktila) FOB do an interesting variety of steely courses, some of which a regular bootneck wouldn't be allowed near.

The Geneva Convention deals with prisoners of war and non combatants.

The Hague Convention deals with expanding ammunition on the battlefield.

It is illegal not to use expanding ammunition for deer and is highly recommended for use on all other live quarry.

Q :D