I just met a nice man

henry d

I have just gotten in after taking the dogs for a walk and as I was returning I met an old fellow with a big springer and we got talking about dogs etc.

However all the time I was trying not to laugh because he was in an invalid scooter and had a balaclava on and in my mind I could only think of the Irn Bru advert .

He must have thought me an absolute idiot for gurning away whilst talking about dogs :hmm:

Anyhoooo, it tickled me, anyone else had to stop themselves laughing when in a serious conversation ??

I was having a chat with a mate at work the other day about how much another colleague looked like father flump from the 70's tv show. I include a pic for reference:

father.jpg

Who should I bump into in the corridor 5 minutes later but the flumpster himself. It wasnt easy, I can tell you, as I gurned my way through a 15 minute conversation with him, without letting on that inside I was dying!

ZB

I was chatting to mates on the way home from school about this man in his 40's who walks past me every morning with a yorkshire terrier that tries starting on any other dog which wears a pink fluffy dog fleece and scarf. Particular reference was made to how inbelievably gay this looked.

So anyway we walked round the corner and about 25m away is the said owner and dog approaching us. All of my mates proceeded to wet themselves with laughter while I felt slightly awkward to say the least.

FM :hmm:

I was chatting to mates on the way home from school about this man in his 40's who walks past me every morning with a yorkshire terrier that tries starting on any other dog which wears a pink fluffy dog fleece and scarf. Particular reference was made to how inbelievably gay this looked.

So anyway we walked round the corner and about 25m away is the said owner and dog approaching us. All of my mates proceeded to wet themselves with laughter while I felt slightly awkward to say the least.

FM :hmm:

Know a guy that looks just like postman Pat, was talking about it to only have him be only 5 meters away on the stairs :good::good:

Steve

I have just gotten in after taking the dogs for a walk and as I was returning I met an old fellow with a big springer and we got talking about dogs etc.

However all the time I was trying not to laugh because he was in an invalid scooter and had a balaclava on and in my mind I could only think of the Irn Bru advert .

He must have thought me an absolute idiot for gurning away whilst talking about dogs :yes:

Anyhoooo, it tickled me, anyone else had to stop themselves laughing when in a serious conversation ??

Still don't know if >>THIS<< was straight up or not?