R4 NDS

jonno 357

excellent lil gadget , i got one for my nephew a few months back the only thing i found was when downloading the games using torrents you get alot of dodgey files , trojans ect ect which is something to watch out for .

I download from mininova and find www TmasGames com torrents are the best , quick download and 100% clean but still check the description and scan it after download just to be safe

Sorry to hijack this, hope you don't mind.

OK, me being a bit of a **** when it comes to this sort of thing. I have a R4 card for my kids DS i am going to put a pile of games on it for Christmas. But please can some one explain how to do it. I got a couple of websites with all the stuff on what do i do now.

In laymans turns please a step by step.

Sorry to hijack this, hope you don't mind.

OK, me being a bit of a **** when it comes to this sort of thing. I have a R4 card for my kids DS i am going to put a pile of games on it for Christmas. But please can some one explain how to do it. I got a couple of websites with all the stuff on what do i do now.

In laymans turns please a step by step.

Probably depends where you download it from.

For sake of argument, download one from www.frozen-roms.in

Download the file to somewhere you can find it easily (i.e. desktop)

You'll also need "Winrar" to unzip the file (Google it and download it free)

So you've downloaded the file to desktop.

Right click on the file's icon.

Select "Extract here"

A couple of new icons should open onto the desktop.

You want the one that looks like a file folder.

Open up Winrar.

Click on the file folder you've just extracted, then click "Extract to", and select the desktop again.

Once it's extracted, close Winrar and you should find an icon that looks like a blank sheet of paper with file extension .NDS at the end. This is the file you need to copy and paste onto your memory card. It contains the game itself.

Depending on whether or not the R4 card has operating software on it or not, you may need to download this also onto the memory card.

Hope that helps.