Boar Shooting Croatia 2008

Mungler

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to get my deposit in for next year asap before the spots go.

In a word "fantastic".

I am sure there are more photos on the way subject to the usual anonymity rules.

No doubt Stuart "Guardian and sandals me up" P will be posting something arty and in black and white.

I wouldn't mind going on a trip like this sometime. The only thing bothering me is that I have a feeling I know the guy with the cane in his hand on page 2 :good: Would I be right there?

It looks like a great holiday. It's good to hear that a good time was had by all involved. Maybe this could be another trip to the airport for my .375 at some point? I'll have to zero the iron sights :lol:

I dont know if it was just me, but knowing the size of them and the story's you hear.

there were times i was kind of bricking it. I mean you have about 10 yards from were this

great big 200lb+ chomping monster could come flying out at you and in the VERY short time

you have your best to get a bead on it and sort it before it sorts you :good:,

Was it just me being over imaginative.

Yes i did do a bit of a jig when i got one,but it was really more of it aint going to get me now, kind of dance :hmm:

Now, as those of us who were there cant believe that some tooth butcher from some distant

land was actually on his mobile phone whilst waiting for Boar to appear :yes:

thanks again for the company it was brill,

:hmm: :look: :yes:

So your 30-06 done the job Dougy.....looks like you all had a fantastic trip.

Nice to see you experienced the thrills of driven wild boar. Good pictures also. :good:

To enhance youre chances i might advice you to use a rifle next time instead of a shotgun with slugs. Then you can shoot them at longer range and a rifle is more accurate.

And with pegs it you always have good ones and bad ones, that is to do with luck and hunting. Been to three driven hunts last month and saw loads of red deer and roe deer pass and only one wild boar (but that one made up for the rest :D )