north west clay meet

tazkb

NW CLAY SHOOT  

16 members have voted

1. 1. what day/date would suite you best ?

• Saturday 10th January
    • Sunday 11th January
    • Saturday 17th January
    • Sunday 18th January
    • Saturday 24th January
    • Sunday 25th January

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just logged on and read the script - add my thanks to all for a good day.

No excuses for my shooting - I know I'm ****, don't know why :good:

Paul - I agree with Rob - you looked far more comfortable with the two U/O you used :P both with longer stocks, and as you said eye dominance could be a difficulty, but easily solved.

Good day all round - Thanks lads and lass. :good::oops:

D

Hallo everyone. I am so sorry I missed the meeting today. To cut a long story short, the wife and I were unable to get out of an emergency cover at the hospital (for her) and an extra couple of interviews with medical staff (for me). From what I read you guys had a great day. Well done to all who attended, many thanks to Keith for organizing it. What can I say, I hope I will be able to make it next time. It is one of those things, opportunities for a very much needed (and hard to come by) breakthrough with a bunch of A&E doctors do not come by everyday, and God knows when I could get hold of them if I passed on my chance this time.

All the best

Konstantinos

Paul i do believe nerves got the better of you today :good: a lot of rushed shots and the way you where getting kicked about :good: yes i was watching and come to the conclusion that gun doesn't fit you to well :huh:

Please do not be disheartened by my reply :yp:

Magman, I'm not disheartened by your reply, that's what I was there for to learn and get truthful advice, also to put faces to names on here. I still enjoyed the day and hope to do it again soon.

Paul.

Magman, I'm not disheartened by your reply, that's what I was there for to learn and get truthful advice, also to put faces to names on here. I still enjoyed the day and hope to do it again soon.

Paul.

Good man Paul :yes:

But now you've put a face to chards name bet you wish you hadn't :lol:

tazkb Posted Today, 11:59 AM

right then so when we doing the next one ?

Right after you've posted the pic the mrs took ;)

Thats why i dropped a bird on 13 ;) then you beat me by 1 , method in the madness hey :lol:

Next time i will have a go on stand two as i did bad there tiger :lol:

I'm glad i never bent down for that dropped cartridge

You two would have been fighting over me lol

Going to practise my short game more

Abit more aggression needed I reckon.

Good luck at the gun shop paul

Let us know how you get on and which guns float your boat.

See you all soon :yes:

Edited by annihilator

Sounds like you all had a good time. I was thinking of going myself, but it clashed with a party I was going to in Leicestershire on the saturday night.

So how many turned out then ?

I think it was 8 plus my mate Craig, who's not a PW chap.

Me, tazkb, Mrs tazkb, magman, Yellow Bear, annihiliator, Paul@Ribchester, Jimdfish briefly :good:

I thought Mrs tazkb took a couple of photos, but I reckon Magman must have caused the camera to misfunction :)

I've found out how these game shooting boys do it. :lol:

Magman slipped me half a pocketful of 36 gram Rottweil Number 5 elephant cartridges after our meet up last week, and told me to give them a whirl :P

Went to Worsley today and had an abortive attempt at stand 8, which is a long range crosser-come-going-away rocket. It's as near unhittable as I've ever seen in a clay target.

3 pairs, missed the ******* lot.

'Ang on a minute, says I, let me just try these buckshot Rottweil muthas that Magman shoots with :lol:

Bang, bang, smoked the pair. 'Ave a banana.

Pity they're illegal on clays :lol::lol::lol::lol::no: . Must be a human rights thing :lol: