Newbie (Lancashire)

Trickett

Ive finally signed up! Well ive been reading alot of the different threads on the forum but never got round to signing up.

Ive been shooting for 5 years on and off and looking at getting back serious about shooting. Finding new places go shooting, gaining more experience etc..

I own a franchis 12 bore that ive had for a while now. Il get some pictures of it posted up later on.

Im 20 and live in Preston (Lancashire), i go to preston uni and work part time at morrisons. I also drive so im able to shoot at different places.

Im looking forward to learning more and gaining some experience. Im current just clay pigoen shooting, but used to enjoyed beating when I was younger. I would really like to get into pigeon shootin as I think this would be a good and fairly cheap way of shooting something thats not clay. Also my dads a good cook so I sure he could cook something up with it.

Anyways id just like to say hi to everyone and I gess in the near future il be doing to shooting when I find some land. :good:

Also I dont really have anyone to go shooting with. If anyone is in the same suitation that lives local and would be up for some clay pigoen shooting or some pigoen shooting etc.. id be more than interested.

Just got my self 200 acers of farmland permisson (someone my dad knows).

Farmers going to take me round on sunday. show me were the boundries are etc...

He said theres quite a few rabbits knocking about. Hopefully will be a good area to shoot.

Anyways its looking promising. :yes:

Has anyone bought this type of sling shot before that holds the amo in the handle? http://www.liangdianup.com/sporting_1.htm

this company has free shipping to anywhere in the world and they guarantee delivery to Australia. I heard that sling shots

are ok to sell in Australia as long as you say they are being used to toss bait in the water when you go fishing, any truth

to thatone?

Hi mate, I live down the road in Ribchester and have a couple of small fields around here to shoot on but nothing major (unfortunately no pigeons). I think quite a few people are going to meet up for some clay shooting by the looks of it next Sunday at Manchester, http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...c=74011&hl=

Don't know if that link will work, anyway you are welcome to come out with me if you want and hopefully I'll see you next Sunday?

Paul.