Prince Harry

Bagsy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ref: the Ginger Bullet Magnet.

[serious Head/on] Harry’s life so far has consisted of: nice schools, Skiing with Dad/Bro, visiting Granny/Grandpops at Balmoral/Sandringham etc and generally being surrounded by nice people - not being exposed to petty chav-scum racists and the PC brigade on a daily basis.

So, at nineteen - this was recorded three years ago - it’s not hard to believe that he could harmlessly and perhaps naively, use a word in the company of friends, that many other people wouldn’t use in public. He didn’t get the same break from the Press that his older brother did. Remember, the Press were on an understanding not to intrude into their private lives, until they had finished their education.

So for Harry that meant that effectively, the gloves were ‘off’ at just eighteen. Whilst Wills took a gap year, followed by a four year degree. So, unlike Wills, Harry didn’t have an opportunity to grow and mature over the course of an extra five years.

The thing I find most disappointing is the video must have been released by somebody close to, or close to a friend of, Harry’s. I don’t think many people will seriously think that Harry is a racist toe-rag. The NOTW and their kin are scum whose only motive is to embarrass a bloke that’s paid his dues and served time on an Operational tour - something most of their journos’ would run screaming from. [serious Head/off]

It was just under a year ago that the news that Harry had been stagging-on in the Stan, broke. At that time I wrote that I thought people should give him a break and so far, my opinion hasn't changed. I include that piece for sh1ts and giggles: -

Leave the poor kid alone! So he went to a party dressed as a German? - So? I've been to a Toga party but that doesn't mean that I endorse the throwing of Christians to Lions! He's had a hard life for a lad of his age: his parents got divorced and his Mum died.

In fact, in his short life so far: his Dad's gone a bit mad, he's lost his Mum, a Great Grandmum, a Granddad, a Grandmum and Grand Aunty Maggy. His Grand Uncle and Aunty were evicted and he, his brother and most of his cousins come from broken homes. Oh, and one of his Uncle's is probably in the closet, too!

So, despite having the world's most expensive education, he finally had to get himself a job - because he'd only managed a D in geography and a B in art (and that was after a little help), so couldn't spend another three or four years spanking-it off at Uni.

He's dammed if he does and dammed if he doesn't. Everyone knows he's a bit thick and half the world thinks he's the milkman's son. Good on the Ginger Bullet Magnet.