Welcome to England

pavman

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There we go, half truths and assumptions. I married a Westcountry girl and I owe them a huge debt of gratitude as I will have known her for 30 years soon. Secondly it`s Scotland, with a capital S as all countries should be and as for men in uniform, well I do cut a dash and women are only human after all.

???

You started with the assumptions so i thought i would carry on with the theme,but you are correct about Scotland with a capital S,my sincere apology.Now i will leave you to your dressing up.

No. France should be ours really but we messed up the Empire. Missed a trick on our own doorstep. And they did not pay you guys back the war dept ???

It is amazing that the only conflict France ever won, with out anyones help, was the French revolution.. That is only because both sides were French.. :lol:

.......girls from the North East are easy ??

and it`s the Bigg market BTW, or are you a southern shandy drinking softy that moved to the NE ?

No i was born here,and there you go again with the assumptions.When was the last time you were at the Bigg market ?Its full of kids now and not really the place to drink in the toon.You would be better off on the quayside or the gate area,but i think the area around the station is more "you".They like a man in uniform there too.

we have to give back to the commonwealth countries? utter ********, look at the countries we had Canada, New Zealand and even Australia and half the world. Why did we have half the world because we traded with these countries yes they may not of got the money they wanted then but they still benefited.

Trade was what made the British Empire.

we have to give back to the commonwealth countries? utter ********, look at the countries we had Canada, New Zealand and even Australia and half the world. Why did we have half the world because we traded with these countries yes they may not of got the money they wanted then but they still benefited.

Trade was what made the British Empire.

You also had the US.. It is what it is.. A person get tired of being told what to do by a corrupt Government.. Look at our Civil War ???

I have number of points what was written in that poem is the bloody TRUTH.

If you are a racist The BNP is not for you, as we are not racist party, realists yes, racists no, that is also the bloody TRUTH.

The last point is there are far too many politically correct imbeciles in our modern day society and what tune are they going to play when it hits the fan because no doubt their tune will change just like the wind.

I am very proud to be a member of The BNP, I am also proud that I am not a racist.

does anybody ever think why Thousands of Britons are moving away from this country?

Because the government makes sure others come before there own. This country has gone and one day you will realise there no point in defending these immigrants because they wont defend you when the country goes tits up cause they will be on there way back home forgetting about you.

immigrants are like the modern day vikings they plunder once everything has gone they go hah funny. ???

If you are a racist The BNP is not for you, as we are not racist party, realists yes, racists no, that is also the bloody TRUTH.

The last point is there are far too many politically correct imbeciles in our modern day society and what tune are they going to play when it hits the fan because no doubt their tune will change just like the wind.

I am very proud to be a member of The BNP, I am also proud that I am not a racist.

And i am a republican here in the US.. People are like snow flakes nary a single one is a match, and you cant speak for the whole of the BNP as you wouldnt want that responsibilty either.. The fact you have moral fibre is all that should matter to you and your family.. To each his own.. At the end of the day does it matter what I, or anyone else thinks or says? No.. I do value these forums as i respect other peoples thoughts.. Cheers mate ???

???

good on ya, but now you may get a warning as this is a public forum you cant have freedom of speech. I also support the BNP, I know they will look after me and the Soldiers fighting for this country.

LeeinVA, Like yourself I enjoy reading other peoples opinion, even if they annoy me because they can't see the wood for the trees but I will say that I respect them for saying what they feel, although I may not agree with it.

You are right and that is what makes both countries great.. No one will kill me if i said Obama sucked ***.. But you will always have radicals where ever you go.. Pick your fights, and never go into a scuff angry ??? Thats my 10 cents..

Dusty what makes us BNP supporters and members different is we have woken up, we have stopped being brainwashed by the gutter press and the biased BBC raming all the racist **** down the British publics throat about us, the British public is finally starting to see how much of a mess and not just financial this nation is in.

The BNP is growing by the day and thank God for that, people can call us names or persecute us, that won't bother us as we know the truth as to what is happening and we are the only party that care about Britain and it's people enough to do what it takes to make Britain Great once again.

One day in the near future lets hope that Her Majesty The Queen summons Nick Griffin to the palace to form a Nationalist government, as without a shadow of a doubt, that is the only way we remain British and keep everything that is sacred to us.

Amazing isn't it?

We have one poster saying that we should not be discussing such topics and even stating that our views may even be illeagle (this is the problem with the counrty is it not - thought police and the PC brigade)

Then we have another telling us we should feel guilty about what was done by Britain over a century ago. That was then, this is now. Different mind, set different problems. Sorry, don't feel guilty.

Only when the BNP start gaining seat will any other political party hear the wake up call. I know where my vote is going

...........and when we raped and pillaged their countries and their resources to make this Great Britain, who stood up for them ??

Payback`s a bitch `aint it..................as our American cousins might say.

Fair comment Henry.

At least our lot made it clear at the outset I'd imagine and educated some of the others. I doubt we went over there claiming "asylum" whilst helping them towards bankruptcy before converting their country to our faith. I think some countries did very well out of us. Even if our recent ancestors did blatantly exploit some of them is that a reason for us to let others now take us? Please don't kid yourself the extremists are just talking rubbish - I think we have been suckered by some of those posing as moderates.

It's no secret that Bin Laden for example wants to bankrupt the west. Looks we're politely helping him too by providing sustenance and shelter for his army which is arriving through our maternity wards courtesy of multiple wives. He don't need bombs or bullets to break down any gates. Anyone noticed how strategically placed some places of worship are? When it all kicks off and the media is shut down, mobiles are turned off etc, have a guess how quickly battle plans can be made and passed on to the next congregation when they "prey" oops pray three times a day.

Thats enough on that lot. I think the others just want an easy ride - and we're gullible enough to let them them come and help themselves to whatever they want. I'd even guess we have people dreaming up new ways to provide for them at the expense of the public. Come to think of it there's bound to be a few jobs for the boys looking after their interests - not forgetting Cherie of course.

I'm not being racist, I'm looking for a government thats ballsy enough to call a spade a shovel and stop the asylum seekers who have travelled through other safe havens to get here, some with sisister intent.

Strewth look at the time already - where's me tablets. ???

I've got nothing against immigration, but mass, uncontrolled immigration is another thing entirely. This government doesn't have the first idea how many have come here in the last decade. The people can see that it's bigger numbers than the country can sensibly absorb, but the politicians can't seem to see it.

I'm also not an apologist, I leave that to Tony Blair. Two wrongs don't make a right, and I don't see why we should all roll over and get swamped because our ancestors built an empire. It won't help this country and in the long term it wouldn't even help the immigrants.

Ex-Commonwealth countries have come out of colonialism a lot better off than they were before it, so it's not all been bad, their countries are not wrecked, on the contrary, they have solid infrastructures etc that they have inherited from Commonwealth days.

What's going on here is something entirely different and I don't see any benefit to the UK. The politicians wheel out the well-worn nonsense about how we all need to disappear under a deluge of immigrants, otherwise nobody would work in McDonalds ??? . Time they tried a new tune, even some of them are starting to acknowledge that that is tripe.

Edited by Chard